Old 08-09-2019, 09:31 AM #66541
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:33 AM #66542
Модератор

Модератор

I snuck out to grab a quick smoke outside by the pool Teasing you with my big titties
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:33 AM #66543
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies who pay will be able to see the pussy tease within this clip . I bet seeing your Goddess in a tight hugging pair of micro shorts instantly makes your cock raise doesn't it? Can you handle me bending over in a squat position as I count off from 10-1 teasing you relentlessly? Get your cock ready to enjoy a bootyful view of booty clapping, oiling down my juicy booty and so much more! Are you up for this challenge? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:36 AM #66544
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:38 AM #66545
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:38 AM #66546
Модератор

Модератор

Default HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:39 AM #66547
Модератор

Модератор

I corner you in a bedroom at our fam reunion. You've ignored me all day, but I know better. I know you miss me and my familiar body. After all, we were each other's firsts in every way. We wouldn't have stopped if we hadn't been made to. I've missed you so very much ever since I moved away for work. You have a fiance now, but I know you truly want me instead. Prove me wrong. I know you can't. You wouldn't let me kiss you like this if you didn't want it. You wouldn't let me touch your dick if you wanted her instead of me. You know you love me as much as I love you. Let's run away together... Move in with me so we can start a fam! I want us to climax together. Get me pregnant! Tonight, I want you to try and impregnate me. No one will ever love you as your little stepsister does, so let's be together forever. We were each other's firsts, now let's be each other's lasts. Let's create our own fam. I love you so much... Stay the night with me.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 20 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:40 AM #66548
Модератор

Модератор

Ariel X has come to the Lesbian bar for one thing and one thing only...a lesbian hook up with anal Fisting. This bar is known for it's hookups. If you walk into the bar and ask for a drink, what you really are asking for is to get fucked good. Charlotte Sartre puts the moves on the submissive slut, Ariel X. They move the the chaise and kiss passionately. Charlotte Spanks Ariel's ass and rips her stockings off to show off the slutty butt plug that Ariel has been wearing all night. Charlotte puts her perfect pussy onto Ariel's face. These two hot lesbos suck each other's pussies until each is cumming. Then Charlotte puts on a big strap-on cock and fucks ariel's pussy while she chokes her and makes her her bitch. The Charlotte fingers Ariel's ass putting all her fingers in w and makes Ariel Cum with Anal Fisting.
Models: SubmissiveX

Duration: 28 min 28 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:40 AM #66549
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:41 AM #66550
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile