Old 06-13-2019, 10:06 PM #39271
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:07 PM #39272
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:08 PM #39273
Модератор

Модератор

Title says it all. A whole 11 minutes, staring and worshipping my perfect ass and legs in my tight, Nike yoga pants. Lucky you. Good boys will use: LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:09 PM #39274
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:09 PM #39275
Модератор

Модератор

This will be your full month of tasks to do. From blue balls, to edging, to humping, to no cumming at all. It's a full month. So get a calender and write down every task for the next month to come. Then, follow it forever. Yes, every month you will do what I say. If you don't then there is a fee.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:10 PM #39276
Модератор

Модератор

Come here boy. I know exactly what you are craving. Perfect round perky tits. You won't be able to resist this one single bit. I am going to turn you into a very weak boy. You will reach into your pants and play with it. Get ready to become addicted to my bouncing tits in this skimpy bikini top. This will make you recognize who is in control of you.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:10 PM #39277
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:13 PM #39278
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:14 PM #39279
Модератор

Модератор

It's a spooky time of year at the strip club, and I've noticed one of my sexy regulars has dressed up for the occasion. We've been flirting for weeks now, and I'm feeling extra frisky, so I decide to give him a little holiday treat, free of charge.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:17 PM #39280
Модератор

Модератор

I've got a dirty little secret to confess... I tell my boyfriend that I've really enjoyed being with him and all the fun we've had over all these months. But I've been hiding a naughty fantasy and I'm finally ready to bring it to life. I tell him that I want him to get me pregnant, I want to get filled up with cum. Though reluctant, he agrees, and I ease his mind by pulling out my huge natural tits and putting them right in his face, shaking and bouncing them as he squeezes them and sucks my nipples. I lead him to the bedroom where I start by stroking and sucking his cock and balls, gagging and drooling all over his hard cock. I get it nice and wet while he shows off his POV, then I climb on and ride his cock while he sucks my tits. We do several different positions, his cock slams into me over and over again until I am begging for his cum, begging for him to get me pregnant. He cums inside of me and the camera comes in for some amazing closeups of a perfect creampie, cum dripping out of my perfect little pussy and right down my asshole. I spread it all over my pussy, shoving some inside with my fingers in hopes of getting pregnant
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile