Old 08-09-2019, 12:29 PM #9851
Модератор

Модератор

I held a big load of poo all day, saving it for the past couple days, sat down to read my book. I knew it was going to be a good one because I had been farting all day and ate a bunch of meat over the weekend. I’m wearing my brand new tight white leggings and let out a massive turd for you. I just have to smash it in between my cheeks, bouncing up and down, until it slowly climbs up the back of my leggings. So smelly, squishy and warm. I hope you enjoy watching me as much as I enjoyed this poop.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:32 PM #9852
Модератор

Модератор

shit fountain with my young ass. You will see hideous pieces of food in a watery form.
Models: RUDEgirl

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Size: 95.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:34 PM #9853
Модератор

Модератор

Standing in front of the camera, I strip off my skirt and shirt and eventually my heels, then moaning and determined, I push out a nice sized log. I bounce the log around inside my sheer suntan hose, hitting my pussy and asshole with my log. then I pull down my hose to give you a nice look at the log I have made. I tease my clit with my log.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:36 PM #9854
Модератор

Модератор

He just loves to eat whatever bodily fluids and wastes that comes out of the human body. No kidding. He makes his girl piss all over him and then she unloads a solid clump of shit right into his mouth! She draws up puke from her throat and blows it all over his body!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 36 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:37 PM #9855
Модератор

Модератор

Delicious food for Alina’s toilet slave. Yesterday Alina ate a lot of delicious food at the birthday of her friend. Alina said that she ate: delicious cheese salads, sandwiches with caviar, a baked duck and many other snacks sipping it with juices and wine. As a result, due to the mixing of various dishes, Alina’s stomach struggled to digest such food and Alina wanted very much to shit in the morning. The meeting with the slave was scheduled for lunch, until that moment Alina was suffering and farting. When the slave arrived, Alina gladly threw out a bunch of smelly shit in his mouth, and the slave ate it with great pleasure – for him it was a delicacy! Along with the shit from the anus of Alina comes an incomprehensible mucus ..
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:38 PM #9856
Модератор

Модератор

It’s a beautiful sunny day and Annelise is as sexy as ever in her flimsy little summer top, barely hiding her firm boobs, and a little pair of panties. She’s gone down to the beach by the river, not to sunbathe like a regular girl, but to totally shit herself and masturbate her pussy in a place where she knows she might be seen!
It’s a big turn on for lots of dirty girls to mess themselves outdoors, where there might be other people around, and a chance that someone might see how filthy she is. Not far from where she is pleasuring herself there are people fishing and going about their business. You can tell how much of an exhibtionist Annelise is when she bares her butt to a passing ship in the river!
Soon after arriving at the beach, Annelise fills her little white panties with a load of soft poop, forming a perfectly rounded mound in the back, nestled warmly between her butt cheeks. Feeling very pleased and excited by what she’s done, Annelise touches the bulge with her hand and starts to push it and massage the poop over her butt and between her legs. Her pussy lips swell up, aroused by the sensation of being surrounded by the warm poop, and it’s not long before she is masturbating herself feverishly.
Using an old discarded tyre like a little stage to give her dirty little performance, Annelise proceeds to move into every possible angle, giving us great views of her poopy panties as she fingers herself to orgasm. Even though her butt and thighs are totally dirty and covered in poop, with sand mixing in and sticking to her, Annelise cares only about the feeling of the poopy mess between her legs and about bringing herself to orgasm!
After the dirty deed is done, Annelise goes down to the water to clean herself up. As a passing freight ship goes past she happily bares her butt to the crew, and then finishes by lifting her top and pissing into the water.
This is a very sexy clip, with Annelise showing us what a truly dirty girl she really is!
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 24 min 6 s
Format: QuickTime
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:39 PM #9857
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me take a shit and pee in heels! In this video not only do I spread my ass n shit but I also pee on on my turd! Then with white glove I pick up my shit and mush it in my hands and smell it!
Models: DestinyRed

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:39 PM #9858
Модератор

Модератор

Shona needs to pee, and have two thirsty toilet slaves lying at her feet. She give them a clear message that they are going to be her toilet, and drink her precious nectar. She position herself over their toilet mouths, and start peeing in both of them.
She continues until her bladder is empty. When she is done she see that they have missed a really lot. So she order them to start sipping it from the floor. Shona step on them, and push their head in the piss to make sure they clean the floor properly.
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:47 PM #9859
Модератор

Модератор

"MY FIRST TOILET SLAVERY VIDEO!! I wanted to make you a very special treat to go with this video – a delicious Poo Poo Platter! Watch me take a nice big shit onto a plate for you and tell you to eat it all up!
I start by walking into my kitchen wearing just my hot pink bra and cute cheeky little panties. I show off my ass a bit for you, teasing you giving it a little smack so you can see it jiggle. But I don't play too much as I really have to go! I squat down over a dinner plate I've placed on the floor, with my sexy back and ass to you. Listen to me loudly moan, groan and sigh with relief as I push out a giant long log onto your plate, continuing to push out until every last little bit of my poop is out. I humiliate you as I instruct you to eat my filthy pile, all the while showing you fantastic close-ups of your dinner. "Bon Apetit, Bitch!"
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 61.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:48 PM #9860
Модератор

Модератор

My tummy wakes me up. Feel big big poo but I held until morning. Going to bathroom cover my body only with a towel, standing in the shower, but tummy grumbling. Have to poo seriously. Take off towel and tease you naked and tell you how bad have to poo. Turning backward and bending over so can release my nice and long shit onto the shower. I’m moaning as it’s feel so good. Wow my poo looks green haha. Probably because of the parsley from yesterday. Well I wanna be dirty girl so just hold my big loads in hand and start to smear and spread on my body. Perfect shit to play with. Spreadable, soft and got great smells. I do smear slow from knee to neck later on my face too. It’s pretty good for my skin, I just massage deep inside my skin. I seduce you and doing with slow motions, I give you time to admire my dirty scat covered body. Can you imagine how great smells have in the bathroom. Stinky poo but nice smell.