Old 09-12-2019, 06:00 AM #78401
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:02 AM #78402
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:03 AM #78403
Модератор

Модератор

They should be fast **** by now. I'm in no rush to head home just yet, it's okay if I hangout for a bit isn't it? You have such a nice house. I was looking around and...you're office is very nice. No I wasn't snooping but you left your computer on. Some very...interesting stuff there. I never would have thought a proper guy like you would have such filthy kinks. I bet if your wife found out you would be mortified. Well let's make a deal. I won't tell your wife about what I found on your computer, but you're going to jerk off for you right now. Come on, I know I'm your type now. I saw what you're into. Take your pants off NOW or I will tell your wife everything. I know you want to jerk off for me you dirty pervert. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:04 AM #78404
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below : ! ! ! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:08 AM #78405
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:10 AM #78406
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna loves sucking cock, loves making him explode inside her mouth... She blows him until he cums all over her tongue
Models: Illianna

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:13 AM #78407
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Miss Madison

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:13 AM #78408
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy feet just making your brain twist , you feeling like a Real pig!you are so addicted, and all what you dreaming its Just Lick My sexy Feet!perfect shape perfect smell! There no Cunt who can better , what can make you feeling harder! stick your tong out and keep licking My amazing soles....feels good?!Ofc Its Good for such Piggy..Oink For Goddess..more
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:15 AM #78409
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever think how much addicted you are? How much you craving for anything related to feet? Did you ever worship female feet for real? I dont think so haha. You might be so freaked out to come to the woman in real life. You'd rather pay lot of money for quite private session. So today i want you to jerk your cock with my socks over it. Put it on and start rubbing your dicks as you looking at my feet and toes. Jerk it really hard untill you feel it sore and burning. Being a foot loser is so pathetic. Since now every time you thinking of my feet you gonna jerk it always with my worn socks on.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:17 AM #78410
Модератор

Модератор

In the morning I'm usually very horny. I took a big dildo and I want to masturbate with it. Yes, it's really big for my pussy. At first I suck it up a bit, and then put into my pussy excited. Oh yeah! I love it. I play with my breasts and nipples. I put this huge dildo in my pussy completely. I begin to masturbate quickly. My pussy becomes very wet. My white juices are flowing down my pussy lips. This huge cock fucks me very deeply. I moan with pleasure. I want you to fuck me too as well. I'm very horny. I like when a huge cock tearing my pussy. I cummed quickly. Now you can lick out all the juice from my pussy.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile