Old 12-21-2019, 11:46 PM #116911
Модератор

Модератор

Default DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 11:47 PM #116912
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 11:52 PM #116913
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boot Service - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Boot Service - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Slave #929 has just received his judicial punishment for his poor behaviour under my watchful eye. He was tied down to a pommel horse in the harsh British winter and caned until ****. Overseeing his punishment has seen my beautiful laced leather boots become quite muddied and unsatisfactory to my high standards of presentation. I am going to make #929 lick my boots clean until I am pleased, and as his 'reward' for 60 days of chastity, I will allow him to masturbate over them until completion. He will then lick every single drop of his disgusting mess up before returning to his metal cage for a stint of 90 days this time.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:01 AM #116914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Gagging my Boot Bitch - LadyToro - iwantclips

Foot Gagging my Boot Bitch - LadyToro - iwantclips

Lady Toro's already in a bad mood after scuffing her boots on the subways, so she orders her slave to come clean her boots. He protests but she's not having it, so he get's to licking them up to make them shine again. When he gets distracted trying to worship her legs instead, she then takes off her boot and gags him with her bare feet, since he wants to worship them so bad. He gags and **** while she laughs, and when she thinks hes had enough she makes him go back to the task her was assigned.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:30 AM #116915
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:31 AM #116916
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge and Lick - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Edge and Lick - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:32 AM #116917
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:42 AM #116918
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:45 AM #116919
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 12:54 AM #116920
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breath Play - Do as I Say - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Breath Play - Do as I Say - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're eager to stroke to Me, right? Not just to stroke, but to follow My instructions and jerk your cock exactly the way I want you to. Obedience is your fetish, and today, I will test that with a little game.

This game might get a little tricky, and is a bit on the risky side, but it will test your dedication to please Me, and will result in an explosive orgasm like no other.

The rules are rather simple: when you stroke, you will stop breathing. When it's time to breathe, you stop stroking. Got it?

Let's play, My pet.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile