Old 06-27-2020, 12:22 PM #521
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Playing a Song for your stiffy!-Anna Song

DDFBusty.com- Playing a Song for your stiffy!-Anna Song

Description:
Huge boobed Anna Song is back to show again how she loves to play with her F cup tits and get naked for you. Watch as Anna strips out of her sexy red lingerie and black, see through negligee and heels. Once she is naked she starts to play with her ample bosom and show off her bald pussy so that you can really enjoy her pale skinned beauty in all its glory. So come and check out this sexy, busty beauty and enjoy every inch of her body and especially those big, bouncy breasts!
Model:
Anna Song
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6782_anna-song_playing-a-song-for-your-stiffy.zip - 27.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Playing_a_Song_for_your_stiffy.rar - 1.7 GB
Old 06-27-2020, 02:35 PM #522
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Lara takes on the fuck machine!-Laura Orsolya

DDFBusty.com- Lara takes on the fuck machine!-Laura Orsolya

Description:
I_m back and while my tits are still huge, I changed my hair style again. I hope you like it. Well, I had heard of the fucking machines they have in the DDF studios and I have seen a couple, but I was determined to try one out, especially after some of the other girls told me how good they are. I was not disappointed, as you can see here! It is great to have total control on the strength and speed of the stroke and I get to play with my boobs as much as I like! Come and check it out!
Model:
Laura Orsolya
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:045fm_laura-orsolya-_lara-takes-on-the-_-machine.zip - 31.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Lara_takes_on_the___machine.rar - 1.3 GB
Old 06-27-2020, 03:12 PM #523
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Sexy European Babe-Roxana

DDFBusty.com- Sexy European Babe-Roxana

Description:
Hi Guys I_m Roxanna, you might have seen me here before but just in case you missed me I_m a sexy European babe with long black hair and big round tits and nipples. I just love caressing my body and getting myself all worked up.
Model:
Roxana
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6656_roxana_sexy-european-babe.zip - 29.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Sexy_European_Babe.rar - 1.7 GB
Old 06-27-2020, 03:13 PM #524
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Blue eyed boobie queen!-Merilyn Sekova

DDFBusty.com- Blue eyed boobie queen!-Merilyn Sekova

Description:
Hi guys, I_m Merilyn and I_m really happy to be here. I heard alot about Denys and his sites so I was keen to work with him and now I_m here! Yay! I am a very horny girl, with massive tits and I am always playing with myself. I can_t help it. Being a bit of an exhibitionist too (what do you expect with big, juicy jugs this big?) I love to masturbate in front of the camera, knowing you are watching me. Hopefully you will be touching yourself whilst I touch myself! So I got this vibrator out and started to work my wet pussy to orgasm. Of course my titties need some attention too. I hope you enjoyed my debut and I promise to be back soon! XXXX
Model:
Merilyn Sekova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6773_merilyn-sekova_blue-eyed-boobie-queen.zip - 37.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Blue_eyed_boobie_queen.rar - 1.3 GB
Old 06-27-2020, 04:16 PM #525
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Baby oil and bouncing breasts!

DDFBusty.com- Baby oil and bouncing breasts!

Description:
Anna Song looks naughty and sexy in her nurse_s uniform and it just gets better as she strips out of it and gets down to some horny play! Soon she is butt naked, rolling her huge juggs around for you. Soon she is massaging baby oil into her voluptuous breasts and bald beaver, showing off her curvy, oiled up body. She bends and poses letting you catch her boobs in all their glory from every angle and seeing her pink pussy lips shaved and ready for action!
Model:
Anna Song
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 6786v1-high_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.wmv
File Size : 658.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:34
Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile: 6786_anna-song_baby-oil-and-bouncing-breasts.zip - 21.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:6786v1-high_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.wmv - 658.6 MB
UbiqFile:6786v1-low_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.wmv - 326.2 MB
UbiqFile:6786v1_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.avi - 677.5 MB
UbiqFile:6786v1_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.mov - 353.1 MB
Old 06-27-2020, 05:09 PM #526
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Hi Guys Iâ??m Steliana a very Sexy

DDFBusty.com- Hi Guys Iâ??m Steliana a very Sexy

Description:
Hi Guys Iâ??m Steliana a very Sexy and naughty blonde. This is not a pretty story but itâ??s one that I must tell, I caught my boyfriend cheating on my so I figured that I would do the same. I went out and picked up on this guy at one of my boy friends favorite bars, I figured with all the people that knew me there was no way he wouldnâ??t find out. As soon as I walked in I saw this guy starring at my big breast, he had lust in his eyes as if he was licking his lips and I knew right away that he was my pay back buddy. I sat at the bar right across from him so he could get him self a good look as I ordered myself a shot, making sure I spilled of course so I would have to touch my self. I wiped my breast off nice and slow teasing him with every stroke and then I looked straight in his eyes and asked him if he wanted to go back to my place and help me changeâ?? As soon as we got back to my place I took him straight to my bedroom, there was no need for a bunch of small talk because we both wanted the same thing. He laid down and I reached for his cock putting my tits right in his face, he started licking them and my nipples as I pulled his cock out and started stoking him up. I wrapped my big tits around his cock and started moving them up and down, teasing him with every stroke before slipping him into my mouth. I could feel my pussy getting wet right from the start, I had never done anything like this before and Iâ??m sure that added to all the excitement. I stood up and pulled panties to the side and he started licking my pussy, it felt so good it didnâ??t take me long to get back on the bed and spread myself wide open. He split my lips and teased my clit with his tongue before sliding his cock inside, fucking my pussy with long deep strokes as he played with my tits and nipples. He laid down and I jumped right on top sliding his cock back inside but I think we both knew that this was only the beginning. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and stuffed it right in my ass, fucking my nasty hole like I had done something wrong but I didnâ??t mind one bit. I got down and sucked his cock straight out of hole number two, I donâ??t think that heâ??s ever seen a girl do something like that but like they say itâ??s a first time for every thing. I gave my ass hole another pounding in spoon and then we got into 69, I sucked on this cock getting him all slicked up as his licked and sucked on my clit. I got into Doggy and he fucked my ass as I rubbed my pussy from below and then I laid down and he fucked my tits busting his load all over them and in my mouth.
Model:
Steliana
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 7988bis2v1-high_TitusSteelandSteliana_HiGuysIa__mStelianaaver ySexy.wmv
File Size : 758.44 MB
Duration : 00:25:34

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7988bis2_titus-steel-and-steliana_-_hi-guys-i-m-steliana-a-very-sexy.zip - 37.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:7988bis2v1-high_Titus+Steel+and+Steliana_-_Hi+Guys+Iâ__m+Steliana+a+very+Sexy.wmv - 758.4 MB
UbiqFile:7988bis2v1-low_Titus+Steel+and+Steliana_-_Hi+Guys+Iâ__m+Steliana+a+very+Sexy.wmv - 368.9 MB
UbiqFile:7988bis2v1_Titus+Steel+and+Steliana_-_Hi+Guys+Iâ__m+Steliana+a+very+Sexy.avi - 767.7 MB
UbiqFile:7988bis2v1_Titus+Steel+and+Steliana_-_Hi+Guys+Iâ__m+Steliana+a+very+Sexy.mov - 400.5 MB
Old 06-27-2020, 06:02 PM #527
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Busty fox soaping her bazookas!-Roxana

DDFBusty.com- Busty fox soaping her bazookas!-Roxana

Description:
Big boobed brunette Roaxana is getting herself in a lather and you are invited to come and watch!
She tells us I love masturbating in the shower, the hot water, the soapy suds and, of course, my always horny, little pussy. It just adds to the thrill to have you watching whilst I am doing it. Don_t be shy! Come and watch me cum! Could you possibly turn down an offer like that, it puts the Godfather to shame for sure!
Model:
Roxana
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6657_roxana_busty-fox-soaping-her-bazookas.zip - 22.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Busty_fox_soaping_her_bazookas.rar - 1.4 GB
Old 06-27-2020, 06:02 PM #528
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Ice cream while she creams!-Jenny McClain

DDFBusty.com- Ice cream while she creams!-Jenny McClain

Description:
Sexy and busty_Jenny McClain is always welcome on the site with her flirtatious eyes and firm_round breasts. Watch her play with her ice cream_smothering her boobs with the cold cream_making her nipples hard! Soon she is licking her tits clean and enjoy the taste of her cream covered chest cushions paying special attention to her hard nipples! Mmmmm.
Model:
Jenny McClain
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 6689d1_1080_8000_Jenny+McClain_-_Ice+cream+while+she+creams!.mp4
File Size : 955.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:18
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:6689d1_1080_8000_Jenny+McClain_-_Ice+cream+while+she+creams!.mp4 - 955.3 MB
Old 06-27-2020, 06:42 PM #529
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- She Inspires the Spurts!-Jenny McClain

DDFBusty.com- She Inspires the Spurts!-Jenny McClain

Description:
Dont miss Jenny McClain_s new scene! First we see this statuesque 57" blonde on her strappy sandals, wearing a stretchy blue minidress that really showcases her 34DD-25-34 bod. With those heels on, shes probably almost 511", and shes got legs that go on forever! Wow! Who doesnt love a tall curvy blonde?? Jenny lets us see her big tits, then she gets on a divan and poses her legs and butt before taking off the dress and giving us closeups of her round ass. We love the little cleft in Jennys chin that makes her smile so special and sexy! Getting down to her thong, she shows off her butt some more, pressing her huge tits against the divan, then turning around and pulling aside her thong so we can stare at her shaved pussy! There are so many hot shots of Jenny here, but we particularly love when shes on her knees presenting her butt, or lifting up her arms and giving us peeks at her sexy armpits! Yes, Jenny has a LOT to offer, and youll be spurting in excitement over ALL of it!
Model:
Jenny McClain
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6677_jenny-mcclain_she-inspires-the-spurts.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:She_Inspires_the_Spurts.rar - 531.8 MB
Old 06-27-2020, 06:53 PM #530
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Just Can t Get Enough of Aria!

DDFBusty.com- Just Can_t Get Enough of Aria!

Description:
Sexy Aria Giovanni is back with us for another explosive set and you know she always aims to please and doesn_t believe in holding anything back! She enjoys a relaxing moment on the sofa but that doesn_t last long as she is horny as can be and raring to do her thing. Aria plays with her boobs while they are still being bound by her bra, squeezing and pushing them together as naughty as she knows how, as she looks at you with those big brown bedroom eyes. Aria gets up on her knees and removes those big tits of hers free, and then she sits on the arm of the sofa spreading her legs open wide as she continues with her tit play. She strokes her big round nips and gets herself more excited with every touch. Aria pulls her panties down to her ankles and continues fondling her luscious jugs. It_s hard for her to keep her hands off her tits, and we can definitely understand why! She finally decides to give her pretty pussy some attention and lying on her back, spreading herself open wide, she reaches down between her warm soft thighs and spreads her pink lips. Aria continues her playful ways rubbing her body up and down, teasing herself like crazy, and takes herself right to the edge.
Model:
Aria Giovanni
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 6659v1-high_AriaGiovanni_JustCan_tGetEnoughofAria.wmv
File Size : 536.33 MB
Duration : 00:18:03

Download Screenshots: