Old 09-13-2019, 03:52 AM #78851
Модератор

Модератор

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:57 AM #78852
Модератор

Модератор

You love a woman's body. You need those pretty faces, round tits, those feminine curves...and a nice cock. Maybe you think you want pussy, but that's only temporary. I'll wipe away those last traces of pussy desire, and replace them with an overwhelming craving for shemale cock. Pretty soon you won't believe that you ever wanted pussy. Before the end of this clip, you'll understand that you never even wanted it in the first place. You don't want pussy. You want girl tits and girl cock. Shemale bodies with tranny dicks. Shemales have everything real women have, except for that one thing that you've never desired at all. With every moment that passes, with every stroke of your cock, the thoughts of pussy fade away. When you see pussy now, you feel nothing. But when you see a nice girl cock, arousal rushes through you. It's cock that takes over your mind. Hot, sexy shemale cock.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 17 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:58 AM #78853
Модератор

Модератор

Today I have a little tease and denial game I'm going to play with my loser ex bf and you can play along at home with him, lol. When I'm giving him the loser sign, or my middle finger, he is allowed to jerk his cock, when I stop, he has to stop. Doesn't this sound like fun? And you can stroke your cock along with him to my commands. You idiots are all so stupid. I can control so many of you at one time, lol.
I truly enjoy watching him beat his dick in front of me like the loser that he is. I completely control his actions without even touching him. He knows he must obey. So he starts and stops jerking by watching my hands. I have so much fun toying with him, bringing him to the edge and then Coercing him to stop. He's such a pathetic jerkoff loser. And not only is he a little jerkbot for me, but he is also willing to do it on camera to Expose-Fantasy himself to the world.
And not only do I fuck with his cock, but I also verbally destroy him and fuck with his brain. Jerking to the edge and stopping repeatedly turns his brain to mush. But he was so happy to be out of chastity, he didn't mind, lol. He's so grateful that I even let him touch his pathetic loser stick.
And for those of you playing along at home, I'm going to give you the loser sign so you can jerk until you cum. As for my loser ex bf…. he's getting denied, again, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 42.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:03 AM #78854
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:14 AM #78855
Модератор

Модератор

You want to eat your cum sooo bad but maybe you can't quite always go through with it...maybe you've NEVER done it! Well what could be hotter than TWO sexy girls encouraging you, hmm? We'll let you imagine all kinds of things as we tell you how to stroke for us - licking your load off our tits, cumming in our mouths and watching us snowball your seed before feeding it back to you...how do you want to lose your cum eating virginity?! You can't say no to the both of us, being so sweet and sensual...no...you really don't want to miss this opportunity to eat your cum for TWO Goddesses.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:15 AM #78856
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:18 AM #78857
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie

Are you home again, all alone, jerking off? You're so predictable. All you think about is jerking off. It's all you want to do, isn't it loser? You're always horny but no one will have sex with you, so you jerk your life away. You fuck your hand because it's all you know how to do, because you can't get any pussy. Even I won't get naked for you, or touch myself, or show you how I take a big cock. No way. This is all you get loser.

You've just grown so used to humiliation that it's the only way you can get off. You get off to humiliation by clothed girls. So here you are, jerking off again. You never get tired of it. You never think of quitting this addiction of yours because all you think about is cumming and this is the only way you can cum.

I'll bet you spend all day and night just jerking yourself stupid. You just can't help yourself. You need to do it. The more you try to stop it, the harder it becomes to control. And you just can't control yourself. As long as a brat like me tells you what to do with your cock, you're there, doing it. You obey because you are weak. You have no self control. You look for strong women to tell you what to do. You just want to stroke all day and all night.

And you need to be constantly degraded while you jerk. You're a freak who needs his fix. And I don't even need to get naked to get that b.l.0.0.d. pumping to your cock. You just need a hot girl who's in control, telling you to do exactly what you want to do, and that is to cum. So cum for me loser. Make another worthless loser load, then you'll regret what you've just done, but only for a moment, before you start the cycle all over again. Finding another girl, another video, so you can edge for hours. You'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to fully dressed brats who don't want anything to do with you. You'll never fuck again idiot, you'll just hump your hand night after night, all alone.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:27 AM #78858
Модератор

Модератор

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy.

My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they?

You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud.

You want to jerk, Don't you?
Yes Princess.
Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:37 AM #78859
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 04:39 AM #78860
Модератор

Модератор

You'll pay whatever price I demand for any clip where My perfect tits are the main focus, won't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 2 min 52 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile