Old 09-14-2019, 11:07 AM #79341
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:08 AM #79342
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:10 AM #79343
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:14 AM #79344
Модератор

Модератор

I am standing over you, wearing*the red*satin night gown that I bought with your money.*I reward my pet by letting you edge for Me. I tease and make fun of you. I give you phrases to chant in the worship of Me, your Goddess.*I make you stop jerking off to make a tribute for the next outfit to drain you with. Did you please Me enough to be rewarded with an orgasm? We'll see...
For the previous video find: "Pet Draining Session"
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:15 AM #79345
Модератор

Модератор

Look deep into My eyes and let everything else around you slowly melt away. I am going to mesmerize and tease you with My long, slender, sexy Empress body by giving you the striptease of your dreams. Starting in My favorite silk kimono, I will make you ache and squirm with desperation as I slowly, sensually strip away layer after layer until there is nothing left to hide. And as each layer falls away, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMIkaTrain to be My official slave: https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...Mika/1143832Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:18 AM #79346
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:19 AM #79347
Модератор

Модератор

This stroke session and conditioning exercise is simple: I want you to stroke to the word "no," under a very specific context, of course. I'm talking about rejection.

I want you to stop bothering women and approaching them when you should already know what the outcome will be. If you start getting off to this inevitable conclusion from the comfort of your own home - without putting innocent women in uncomfortable situations - then it's a win-win for everyone.

You know you don't deserve sex. You don't even deserve to be rejected for your sexual advances in person. This is why I want you to stroke at home, as I generously provide you with My cruel words of humiliation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:19 AM #79348
Модератор

Модератор

It's obvious. You're completely obsessed with my tits. Every day you fantasize about them, hoping one day you'll get to see more. Is today your lucky day? Maybe. You might get a happy ending, you might get to see something new. Or you might end up more frustrated than ever. Either way, you get to stroke to your favourite part of me. That's a win, right?

Categories: Tease & Denial, Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:19 AM #79349
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you've been invited to enter Dee's inner circle and learn the truth about her Hobby! All you know is, you can't stop thinking about her and you want to know more. After a glass of sweet tea, your world fades away and Catwoman appears to save the day! Dee is the “Purr-fect” Catwoman as she provides a Powerful Induction, Erotic Release, and multiple Post Suggestions. Dee is prepared to rock your world so don't miss out, as she reveals her secret side and hand delivers a Powerful lift! Enjoy one of our best sessions ever, as Dee sets you free. FLICKER INDUCTION
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 15 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:21 AM #79350
Модератор

Модератор

No more pussy for you! You will condition yourself to jerk off ONLY to pussy that is covered by panties, or censored. You don't deserve to fuck, jerk off to pussy, or even see it. You know why? Because you're a beta loser. You don't get to experience the pleasure of pussy in ANY form from here on out. You're only allowed to stroke your cock to pussy that you can't even see. Get ready to cum for me, and seal your pussy free life.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile