Old 06-28-2019, 02:30 PM #2791
Модератор

Модератор

Today starts an incredible mega party full of beautiful Czech amateurs. Dozens of married ladies in aged 35-50 years were invited to the first party ever. On this party, all the mature females were really horny and wild. This is the right time for cameramen to woo them fucking for money. Everything is absolutely authentic and present women do not know anything about it. Enjoy the beautiful mature women fucking, in every hole, in all positions and live with POV cameras. We guarantee you a mega party you've never seen before!

File Name : Party_with_mature_women_1.wmv
File Size : 531.55 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:23

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_mature_women_1.wmv - 531.5 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_mature_women_1.wmv - 531.55 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 02:57 PM #2792
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy another Czech swinger, amateur swingers' biggest party in the world! Sex, sluts and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. In this video you will see dozens of fantastic Czech amateurs in bulk pretty wild fuck. Unique Czech mega swingers, that's the live reality that no one else can offer.

File Name : Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_2.wmv
File Size : 607.75 MB
Duration : 00:40:27

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_2.wmv - 607.7 MB
TakeFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_2.wmv - 607.75 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 03:08 PM #2793
Модератор

Модератор

The wildest party on the planet - full of beautiful Czech girls, as always - continues on a grand scale. This time, we invited girls with the largest boobs in the country! The result is an amazing mega party with so much tits it's almost impossible to watch. More than 30 wonderful young women with racks sized 4 to 8! When the time was right, we let loose our likable and horny cameramen and let them pick out girls to have sex with for money. It was quite a surprise for most of the girls, but that soon became part of the fun. Czech boobs are world famous, and you'll for sure get more than enough in this video! POV screwing of busty chicks was never so much fun!

File Name : Party_with_big_tits.wmv
File Size : 848.56 MB
Duration : 00:37:44

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_big_tits.wmv - 848.6 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_big_tits.wmv - 848.56 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 03:42 PM #2794
Модератор

Модератор

Another unbelievable episode of Czech Megaswingers is here! Crammed with real life amateurs of all age groups, unleashed on each other without any script or direction. Watch one of the best and most authentic amateur fuckfests ever, as eyepoppingly beautiful Czech girls and experienced mature women do things you won't believe. Enjoy this fantastic video, the one and only Czech Megaswingers - true amateur reality, live and pure.

File Name : Big_world_swingers_1.wmv
File Size : 762.28 MB
Duration : 00:33:53

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Big_world_swingers_1.wmv - 762.3 MB
TakeFile: Big_world_swingers_1.wmv - 762.28 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 04:14 PM #2795
Модератор

Модератор

I swear I have never experienced a New Year's Eve celebration like this. Bar full of beautiful girls who did not have any inhibitions. Beautiful blonde Lucy and her friends became my allies for tonight. Together we occupied girls' bathroom, and each girl who had arrived had to show her breasts at least. Although it was worth a pile of dough, but before midnight, there was probably no girl who wouldn't show her breasts in fornt of an inquisitive eye of my camera. Furthermore Lucy and her friend took care of some quality lesbian show, so I had a nice buzz in my pants. I took the role of voyer. On the men's toilet, I managed to shoot some fucking of totally fucked up girl with a guy who she probably saw for the first time in her life. The poor girl flaked out after she found out I had recorded them. When it finally seemed that I will be the only one who won't fuck that night, she came into act. An angel. I had to have her. We finished the morning in my car on a street and I gave a creampie to her pussy. It was just fantastic, so I cummed into her mouth for the second time. Finally she let me record her peeing. I hope I it was't the last time I saw her and I hope you'll like this part. All a lot of sex in the new year!

File Name : New_Year's_Eve_angel.wmv
File Size : 773.34 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:51:27

Download Czechav
AnzFile: New_Year&_x27;s_Eve_angel.wmv - 773.3 MB
TakeFile: New_Year's_Eve_angel.wmv - 773.34 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 04:37 PM #2796
Модератор

Модератор

You have definitely never seen anything like this. Wild party with horny secretaries, who have no limits, continues in great style. In the main role was Czech celebrity Denise Pribylova who is the finalist of Miss Czech Republic. This evening, the secretaries will show their true face. You can not imagine how lethal the combination of money and nice cameramen is. Enjoy the authentic mega party with beautiful Czech secretaries.

File Name : Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_2.wmv
File Size : 493.17 MB
Duration : 00:32:51

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_2.wmv - 493.2 MB
TakeFile: Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_2.wmv - 493.17 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 04:39 PM #2797
Модератор

Модератор

How was your summer? My holiday letargy ended abruptly with an e-mail from a guy who wanted to wager that I won't ever convince anyone famous to have sex with me. He said he knows a young Slovak actress, hosting in one of Prague's theatres. And that's what I call a challenge! I met the guy at one of her performances and we shaked hands on the whole deal. Although I knew it's a Mission Impossible operation, I decided to track her with the determination of a horny bulldog. My plan required a lot of preparation, a detailed plan and a heavy bag of money. On D-Day, I got into my best clothes, bought a bouquet of flowers and went to see another one of her shows. Afterwards, I had to wait outside, nervous like a virgin on a first date. When she walked out at last, I introduced myself as her greatest fan and invited her to dinner. She sent me to hell, of course, but then a spark of hope appeared when she agreed to meet me for a cup of coffee the next day. The hook sank in. Her name was Lenka, she was born in Slovakia and we had a nice long chat. I almost forgot that I'm mainly there to just fuck her hard. On the way to the theatre, I had to reveal my cards. And believe me or not, she agreed (for 120.000 Crowns)! And although it cost an appalling heap of cash, fucking a celebrity right in the streets, just a few metres away from a famous theatre was priceless! I'm telling you, this is a smash. I bet I'll see it on the newsstands tomorrow. So, I'm buying some tabloids and you damn well start downloading, because I bet I won't get away with this easily.

File Name : Actress_Lenka.wmv
File Size : 413.53 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:18:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Actress_Lenka.wmv - 413.5 MB
TakeFile: Actress_Lenka.wmv - 413.53 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 05:04 PM #2798
Модератор

Модератор

So I'm back after a longer slack. It was necessary to save some quick money so I could go into action and prepare something for you again. It seemed to be a bad day first, girls did not want to show and I wanted to wrap it up. But as every cloud has a silver lining, my patience paid off. The best reward for waiting was beautiful and shy 35-year old lady (mom), Monica, to whom I thoroughly introduced myself in the basement of one house. So in conclusion, I have caught a very nice famous CzechTek participant. You won't even believe what was willing to show right on the street. Just look at it

File Name : Married_Monika.wmv
File Size : 638.75 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:42:31

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Married_Monika.wmv - 638.8 MB
TakeFile: Married_Monika.wmv - 638.75 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 05:10 PM #2799
Модератор

Модератор

A proper fucking orgy and the biggest party in the world arranged for the beautiful Czech eighteen years olds. Drinks for free, likable cameramen and money, that is the foundation of a powerful secret aphrodisiac, to which almost every girl succumbed this evening. You can not imagine how wild the Czech beauties can get when they fuck for money. This is a party you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : Party_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv
File Size : 547.27 MB
Duration : 00:36:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv - 547.3 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv - 547.27 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 05:18 PM #2800
Модератор

Модератор

Watch the largest swingers' party in the world! You can expect mass fucking of dozens amateur couples and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women in a totally authentic mega swingers. The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers and without a script, which you can't experience anywhere else. Enjoy!

File Name : Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_3.wmv
File Size : 454.22 MB
Duration : 00:30:16

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_3.wmv - 454.2 MB
TakeFile: Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_3.wmv - 454.22 MB