Old 04-04-2021, 02:51 AM #78921
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Mex - Teresa Ferrer & Vika Borja

Sex Mex - Teresa Ferrer & Vika Borja

Description:
Teresa Ferrer & Vika Borja - Summer Taboo Mommy And Aunt Whores Teresa Ferrer And Vika
Released: August 11, 2020

Tere is eager to taste her nephew's cock, Vika will join them.

Cast: Teresa Ferrer, Vika Borja

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a0c418b5977ed
Old 04-04-2021, 02:51 AM #78922
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Fucked Her Finally - Petra

I Fucked Her Finally - Petra

Description:
Petra - Long-desired Solo Scene Turns Into a Wild Doggy Fuck
Released: April 14, 2020

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/343f7a7077366
Old 04-04-2021, 02:52 AM #78923
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mommy's Girl - Serene Siren & Lily Larimar

Mommy's Girl - Serene Siren & Lily Larimar

Description:
Serene Siren & Lily Larimar - Impressionable Teen
Released: July 11, 2020

Serene Siren is relaxing at home when her stepdaughter Lily Larimar walks by, just passing through. Serene stops her. They chat for a minute and Serene is frustrated to learn that Lily still hasn't cleaned her room like Serene asked her to. When Lily leaves, Serene, trying to find ways to motivate her somewhat lazy stepdaughter, looks something up on her phone that piques her interest...

Later, Serene is lying in bed when she asks Lily to come and see her. Serene tells her that she knows it can be hard to be motivated and to develop good habits. Lily is only 18, but Serene already sees so much potential in Lily. She's seen that potential since the MOMENT she became Lily's step-mom. Lily just needs a little help UNLOCKING this potential. To that end, Serene asks Lily to listen to meditation messages that Serene has recorded for her while she slumbers. Lily agrees.

The next morning, Serene is pleased to see that the recording seems to be working already: Lily has finally cleaned her room!

The next day, Serene is ecstatic to see that the recording is still working: Lily happily offers to help Serene cook dinner, in stark contrast to her previous lazy attitude.

But that night, Serene gets even more than she bargained for when Lily creeps into her room as Serene dozes. She stirs and sees Lily standing over her in a come-hither pose. It seems like the recording didn't just unlock Lily's hidden potential, it ALSO unlocked a hidden attraction to her step-mom!

Cast: Lily Larimar, Serene Siren

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f8d2e966b4a99
Old 04-04-2021, 02:52 AM #78924
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Art - Melody Petite, Alexis Crystal & Nancy A

Sex Art - Melody Petite, Alexis Crystal & Nancy A

Description:
Melody Petite, Alexis Crystal & Nancy A - Holiday On Mykonos 7
Released: July 12, 2020

Stunning blonde Alexis Crystal is dancing by the pool in the light of the rising sun, as episode seven of Andrej Lupin's hot party movie "Holiday On Mykonos" begins. Beautiful Nancy A puts on an equally compelling bikini show, flashing her perky breasts and perfect ass as she moves seductively. Cute Mexican brunette Melody Petite joins them, wiggling her sexy bubble butt delightfully. Nancy slips her panties down as she gyrates her hips, exposing her shaved pussy, then squeezes her nipples as she masturbates...

After this steamy introduction, Melody is caught on camera sucking her real life partner Eric El Gran's cock in the living room, her chocolate-brown nipples rock hard with arousal as she strokes her pussy inside her panties. She jerks and deepthroats him hungrily until he cums all over her. Later the three girls have a watermelon eating competition, getting soaked in juice, with Melody the clear winner. That night the whole gang have fun by the pool, doing sexy dares. Melody goes face down ass up and Nancy eats her pussy, Alexis joining in to lick Nancy as Melody jerks Eric's thick cock with one hand and Nick Ross's with the other. The guys enjoy watching the three girls together, kissing as they get naked and eating pussy sensually. Melody sits on Nancy's face as Alexis strokes Nancy's pussy. Then Nick carries Melody off, while Eric claims Alexis - and Nancy makes her move on Ariel Piper Fawn! In the living room, Melody is riding Nick, her ass bouncing in his lap, while Alexis sucks Eric's cock in one of the bedrooms. She straddles him in cowgirl, sliding up and down on his pole energetically. Meanwhile Melody licks her own sweetness from Nick's dick as he fingers her. Soon both couples are fucking wildly and enjoying spectacular orgasms to end the night on a high.

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Melody Petite, Nancy A

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6d218e8e7a625
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 AM #78925
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dick Drainers - Paige Owens

Dick Drainers - Paige Owens

Description:
Paige Owens - I Would Never Cheat On You Baby...
Released: June 25, 2020

My boyfriend, Garrison Miles Phillips the 3rd, is so fuckin clingy. Always talking about his stupid family and money. You'd think with all this money and that long name he would be more confident. But he's not. He's an insecure little dick loser. And he's really starting to piss me off.

Every second he's texting me. And if I don't respond in 5 minutes...another text. And if I don't respond to that. He calls. Again. And again. And again. I can't take it...

I mean I can understand WHY he's so jealous. We haven't had sex in forever. I'm always on my phone...texting...I'm sure he's caught a glimpse of some of the names....he asked who Branden was the other day and I had to tell him he was a friend from high school who was in town. Then he got so jealous and angry and sad all at the same time. He's so pathetic.

And the truth is Branden is just a friend from high school...a friend with a BIG BLACK COCK. One that I NEED in my mouth...in my pussy...in my asshole.

Maybe if Garrison had a BBC like Branden then I would answer his calls more...spend more time with him...just do...more.

But he doesn't. He has a small dick. And he's annoying. And like I said, I am sick of it. But he doesn't know that. There are some perks to dating lil Garrison. So tonight, I told him that me and the girls were hanging out. But actually...I'm hanging out with Branden. I even told Branden to bring that mask he always used to wear. If lil Garrison wants to be jealous so bad...let me give him something to be jealous about.

Cast: Paige Owens

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e1cae5648c297
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 AM #78926
Модератор

Модератор

Default Euro Teen Erotica - Stefany Kyler

Euro Teen Erotica - Stefany Kyler

Description:
Stefany Kyler - Clever Schoolgirl Stefany Kyler Tricks Her Mom's Lover into Breaking Her Ass In
Released: March 8, 2021

Schoolgirl Stefany Kyler is angry because her stepmother thinks Stefany doesn't know that she's having an affair with the family's handyman, Kristof Cale. This morning she's planning to have a rendezvous with her lover, but Stefany's come up with an ingenious plan: she arranges to stay home from school, and steals her stepmom's phone to tell Kristof to come while her mother is out. What better way to get revenge than to bonk her mother's paramour herself!...

When the big-handled handyman shows up, she makes it clear that he has to do whatever she says or she'll tell her father everything. It doesn't take much persuasion to convince Kristof to take the slender student's unspoiled muffin wrapped in a skirt for himself, though! After snacking on his beefy sausage while waving her taut pink twat in our faces, she rides him like a stallion. Then Kristof takes the initiative and pounds her pussy and fingerfucks her to her heart's content before introducing the slutty schoolgirl to the pleasures of a dick in her ass. Looks like Kristof's going to be doing double duty at the Kyler household from now on!

Cast: Stefany Kyler

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d9d195c0cb76f
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 AM #78927
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jules Jordan - Chloe Amour

Jules Jordan - Chloe Amour

Description:
Chloe Amour - Chloe Amour's Black Cock Seduction Featuring Dredd
Released: August 22, 2020

Brunette stunner Chloe Amour charms Dredd's snake with her tantalizing talents. Chloe's back and looking sexy as ever in her black lingerie with matching stockings and heels as she walks around her desk to give you a better view. She makes her way out to the balcony to find Dredd waiting to inspect her valuable assets and assist her out of her restrictive clothes. With her perky nipples at full attention, Chloe slides down Dredd's pants to unleash his monster cock so she can tease the tip with her tongue...

They head inside and shed off the rest of their clothes before Chloe gets back to sucking on Dredd's giant dong. Chloe makes sure to keep that thick dick well lubed, slobbering all over it every time she gags, so she can stroke the shaft as she jams it down her throat. Moving the action to the living room Chloe lays on the couch so Dredd can mount her in missionary and impale her tiny pussy. Chloe rubs her clit while Dredd pounds her hard before turning over into doggy for deeper penetration. Chloe's hungry hole swallows that monster pipe while covering it in creamy cum which she's eager to lick off that cock. Happy with her yummy snack Chloe bends down again so Dredd can get behind her and hammer her wet pussy some more. They switch things up, with Dredd laying on the couch as Chloe climbs on top to sit on that dick while he pile-drives her fast. His cock pops out of her giving Chloe a chance to suck it again before spinning around into reverse cowgirl so you can watch her perfect tits bounce with every pump. Dredd turns her into spoon for a final pounding before dropping his load all over Chloe's smiling face.

Cast: Chloe Amour

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/abc5cc14071bd
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 AM #78928
Модератор

Модератор

Default Evil Angel - Harmony Wonder

Evil Angel - Harmony Wonder

Description:
Harmony Wonder - Anal Tart Squirts!
Released: September 16, 2020

Trim, pig-tailed tart Harmony Wonder looks adorable in her tight plaid skirt. The young flirt meets director/stud Bryan Gozzling through a sketchy dating app, inviting him over for a raunchy date. Bryan crudely caresses her body, instructing the submissive cutie through a depraved intro. Harmony drools and chokes as she gives a messy blowjob, spit seeping over her groomed snatch. Bryan buries his stiff shaft in Harmony's asshole, sodomizing the sweet girl as she fondles her cunt. Male-dominant anal reaming comes with sloppy, ass-to-mouth cocksucking; rectal gaping; and nasty rimming. Harmony twirls her hair as she opens wide, and Bryan rewards her with a creamy cum facial. For the finale, she masturbates to an intense, squirting orgasm!

Cast: Harmony Wonder

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/769696124e3f4
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 AM #78929
Модератор

Модератор

Default Puta Locura - Qie

Puta Locura - Qie

Description:
Qie - Fucking the chinese girl
Released: September 8, 2020

Hard there to the chinorri, which is brutal, what a way to eat cocks that the very sow has, this little girl has a pussy and a mouth that will devour the biggest cock ... she is a vicious, this time she comes ready to take him out all the juice to a good cock, he puts it in her pussy and gives it a good cane with each one of his movements, to later rub it on his face until he gets it in his mouth and eat as if there was no tomorrow. .. If you want to see how the story ends, do not hesitate to take a look at the video ... you will hallucinate

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2c5e58f77197c
Old 04-04-2021, 02:54 AM #78930
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nubiles - Binky Beaz

Nubiles - Binky Beaz

Description:
Binky Beaz - Cum For Toys
Released: May 7, 2020

Binky Beaz just can't keep her fingers from pinching her dark brown nipples into hard peaks. Her tits are the first stop on the grand tour of her cock hungry body, followed closely by her belly and ass. Once her thong hits the ground, she grabs a vibrator and licks it clean before pushing it all the way inside.

Cast: Binky Beaz

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/69db0cb5cb5d0