Old 02-18-2020, 02:59 PM #133481
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you how im going to make you my Foot Slave, I tell you how i want you to lick and suck my heels, sniff the inside then worship every inch of my arched feet.. I then finish you off by giving you a mindblowing footjob then licking your cum off my toes afterwards.
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:20 PM #133482
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:21 PM #133483
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toe Licking And Sucking - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Toe Licking And Sucking - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you about my foot fetish how i love to lick and suck on my perfect toes, i show you my feet before reaching my feet up to my lips and licking and sucking them before bring my feet close up and giving those toes a good suck and lick job covering them in my saliva... Licking and sucking toes makes that pussy so wett
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:23 PM #133484
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1 week of edging - day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

1 week of edging - day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Day 7..... not sure why it got deleted but here it is!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:24 PM #133485
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:24 PM #133486
Модератор

Модератор

Default Birthday Loser Load ! HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Birthday Loser Load ! HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:33 PM #133487
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Feet Tease - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Dirty Feet Tease - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:34 PM #133488
Модератор

Модератор

Default Re Training You - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Re Training You - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:38 PM #133489
Модератор

Модератор

Default Evil Queen - Ass Worship - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Evil Queen - Ass Worship - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 03:39 PM #133490
Модератор

Модератор

Default ROXIE RAE'S CINDERELLA STORY HIGH HEEL FEET JOI - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

ROXIE RAE'S CINDERELLA STORY HIGH HEEL FEET JOI - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

Roxie Rae is so happy you recovered her sexy and tiny, sparkling glitter high heel for her that she lost at the ball, and now she has her price. Roxie is going to reward you now for finding her shoe and winning her heart. This blonde is still all dressed up in her gown from the ball with her high heels playing and dangling on her small size 5 feet, enticing you. Roxie knows you are hard for her and her tiny feet in the shoes, ready to stroke as she encourages you. Roxie is going to let you play and jerk off for her as she teases you in the shoes giving you jerk off instructions to her feet. Prince charming is going to get to cum today all inside of Roxie's newly found an returned shoe, so she can wear your cum on her feet.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile