Old 08-16-2021, 07:33 AM #31991
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Pregnant Girl Poops in her Panties

- Pregnant Girl Poops in her Panties

Description:
Coffee always does me in.. I really need to poop but I want you to be able to enjoy it too so I push out a big dump into my panties and then show off the skids that are left when i pull them off look how messy
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 00063-1.m4v
File Size : 295.02 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:15
Video : AVC, 6 415 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4dsvr8plhu6y
Old 08-16-2021, 07:47 AM #31992
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Pee & constipated poo on floor

- Pee & constipated poo on floor

Description:
Peeing and slowly pooing bit by bit on the floor
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Toilet2-2.mp4
File Size : 609.57 MB
Duration : 00:19:51
Video : AVC, 4 095 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/whq1ny7bwbxe
Old 08-16-2021, 08:33 AM #31993
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Explosive Nasty Enema and Shit in Glass Bowl

- Explosive Nasty Enema and Shit in Glass Bowl

Description:
I love being dirty girl, being your dirty girl so this time I found out I never made enema shit video in clear glass bowl and would be so much fun and looks good if I make that clear bowl messy and full of shit and dirty ass juicies. First of all I wear my white and pink strapped bra with cute mint green cotton brief. Seduce you in this cutie and telling you I wanna soak it in my yellow pee. Do you wanna see it? Im sure you do. I start to pee myself in brief slowly and make pants wet for you. Amazingly great feeling to pee myself. Then take it off and I sniff lots of times my own panty. I love sniffing my own pants and I just tell you my little secret ? One of my fetish is sniffing my dirty, juicy panty. But I want to make and do bigger mess for you naughty boy then pee into pants. So as I have to poo I just filling my ass with water giving myself enema. I fill up at least 3 times with water my ass. Going to get the feeling pretty quick. Actually I was holding this poo from woke up. But as I mentioned at beginning I wanna fill with my warm and nasty shit this clear glass bowl. So I squat over on it and with strong stream I release this explosive shit and water from my ass. Can you hear these noises? Its turning me on so bad. How about you? What a big amount of ass juice and shitt y water with poo mixing. ? and I just take a deep sniff few times of my pee soaked panty too. Look at that how much dirty liquid and shit in the bowl. I show up for you in the camera. Nice isnt it? Then its time to giving myself more enema and sprinkle out of my ass more dirty stuffs. Fill up extensively and waiting. During waiting I hold the big bowl and touching with hand my delicious shit and dirty water. You can admire. And when feeling arrived I just squat over again and release the rest of shit and dirty enema water straight to the bowl, being make sure I filled up very well. I cant stop pushing out more and more shit from me. ? and sniffing my pants. Great combination of being naughty girl. I release the very last drops as well give you a peek of asshole then holding the bowl. Touching again and show up shit in hand for you. This bowl is heavy haha. But the smells and view compensate for it. ? Would you like to taste me? Enjoy it.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180824_121424.mp4
File Size : 847.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:18
Video : AVC, 5 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f6onn2z4jb11
Old 08-16-2021, 09:05 AM #31994
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Quick shots of shit down the toilet

- Quick shots of shit down the toilet

Description:
Quick shots of shit down the toilet
2 videos
Model:
Markovna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Scshop-2.mp4
File Size : 1291.66 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:05:37
Video : AVC, 32.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/peqrkan6nvhc
Old 08-16-2021, 09:25 AM #31995
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Schoolgirl Tease You, Pissing in White Panty,Sniff and Playing

- Schoolgirl Tease You, Pissing in White Panty,Sniff and Playing

Description:
Sexy schoolgirl tease you over 14min. Had so much water so you can imagine how much I need to pee. You know I just realized you always looking at me, observing without asking me. Why do you do that? Do you think iM sexy and looks so naughty? Tell me because I want to get answer. Or you just wanna spy on my when I dont see you? Well here is your chance to being naughty together. I wanna show you something kinky and naughty things. Are you excited? I show you my innocent white panty many times. And start to peeing in them. Soaking in my warm and yummy Piss. Just soaking well as a naughty girl does. Come on closer to me dont be shy we have so much fun together. Peeing in different positions and crawling on the floor make myself so wet. Mess everywhere. But I just wanna feel on my skin. I put a part of panty into my mouth, such an amazing smell. Later I take off my pants and peeing on it making more wet for you and Sniff them and let the pee dripping out of. So much pee and feel so good. Twisting and crawling many times in my pee lifting up my leg in the air. You get nice and and perfect view to my pussy. Soak one more time my panty in piss and press out on my already wet skin and pussy too. At the end I tell you how good was to play with you so you can take it and own it if you want Very sexy pee video with lots of piss, wetness, and naughty moments . Enjoy it.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171115_115010.mp4
File Size : 469.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:52
Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mqf9cul6811k
Old 08-16-2021, 09:45 AM #31996
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Zeldas March Madness

- Zeldas March Madness

Description:
Zeldas back with a slam dunk of a set Enjoy as she returns with four new squatted clips. She squats and unleashes some seriously FUNKY loads in all four clips Great EFRO action as Zelda spreads her ass nice and wide to show her turtleheads emerging before falling into the bowl.
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Zelda-032317-1.mp4
File Size : 626.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:51
Video : AVC, 9 772 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jp8tm2sulnb8
Old 08-16-2021, 09:53 AM #31997
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Warm Piss PlaySolo Golden ShowerJOI

- Warm Piss PlaySolo Golden ShowerJOI

Description:
Do you have pee fetish? Also like receving some jerk off instructions at the same time? Good. At the beginning I really badly had to pee. Almost missed to turn on the camera. Wearing a red satin underwear on but quickly removed and telling you need to pee right now. I take 1 of a glass and filling up, then take the other and filling up as well with my warm pee. Still have to pee but no more glass at my hands close. But I know how much you love watching me peeing and it is turning you on. Even turn on more to play with? I give you slight jerk off instructions and much more encouragement stroke your hard dick. First shyly put my fingers into my pee then let the drops dripping down on my tits. You are hungry for more? See well on your face and hard dick you wanna feel my pee on your dick. Ok. I start to pour all over on my tits and chest, abs then on my perfect ass. I got messy and shiny. While pouring my warm pee till its all gone from the glasses talking sexy to you and tempting with my wet body. I fill up the glass once again and pouring all of them on my ass in doggy. Before ending I need to pee a bit of more and get half glass of and before I use it all tell you about to cum and give 5 sec cum countdown. Where you wanna cum on my wet and shiny body? Also soak the satin panty in pee because floor get messy from and press out the rest of wetness few times from pants.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0836-4.mp4
File Size : 1282.68 MB
Duration : 00:17:41
Video : AVC, 9 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s4j515za0bog
Old 08-16-2021, 09:57 AM #31998
Модератор

Модератор

Default - DesperationAmazingly Huge Poo, Poo Worship, Butt Fuck

- DesperationAmazingly Huge Poo, Poo Worship, Butt Fuck

Description:
I wear pale pink crop top and cute socks on. I missed you so much but Suffering to poo from the beginning. I cannot move and say anything for few seconds. Definitely would be a huge poo. I get sweaty because of suffering. And on the other hand I want you to worship my poo what I will push it out for you. On my side I feel this is the right time to poo and first my asshole wanna broken then I shoot out a huge, soft, creamy yellowish poo bit far from the blanket I surprised much than ever before how big it is. Well after I relieved on myself its your turn. I hold the hardest part of the shit in hand and tell you how to worship my turd. I tell you what you should repeat in your mind over and over. Its easy baby, I know you cannot resist this massive poo and also craving for to love and sniff them. The most interesting in this poo its include the hardest brown part,, few pieces of lumpy poo and soft creamy yellowish part. Well then I give pleasure to myself by a glass toy. Make my ass juicy and wet during fucking. I encourage you to worship my poo, and not only my poo. Just look at this cute socks on which show off many times. I fuck my butt hard and talking sexy and dirty for you.Did you worship me and my poo well?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0439.mp4
File Size : 1526.53 MB
Duration : 00:21:03
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ku661tw0hwfe
Old 08-16-2021, 10:03 AM #31999
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Chinese Desperation Shit and Asshole Winking

- Chinese Desperation Shit and Asshole Winking

Description:
I went out for Chinese with a friend to a really high end restaurant, but my tummy felt bubbly pretty soon after the meal. I figured this was going to sting, and I was right. I ate duck, spicy beef, spicy pork, noodles, green beans, cauliflower, cucumber, scallions, and I drank champagne with dinner. I pace back and forth in my bathroom, wanting to wait till the last minute, knowing it was going to be a doozy. You watch as my shit peeks out of my asshole a few times before it goes too far and I dont think I can hold it anymore. The first bit is like little rabbit pellets. I should probably drink more water. But then the soft and gooey stuff rushes out of me. It stings but its such a relief. I hurry to the toilet because I feel like I have to pee, but then it feels like there is more stinging soft shit trying to come out. I go back to the tub and one last bit squishes out onto the pile, along with a little piss. I talk throughout about everything I wrote here.
Model:
RedHotCoals
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 01_Poo_Desperation.mp4
File Size : 411.52 MB
Duration : 00:04:44
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 123 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: