Old 05-24-2019, 04:03 AM #1651
Модератор

Модератор

Carolina loves to walk their obedient dogs . I and Alice steel of Carolina dogs with whom she can do what she wants . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered us to kneel down with cancer , were two obedient dogs and cant contradict her mistress . Carolina walks us on leashes , we crawl cancer , breathing like dogs vysovyvanii language as dogs in one word fulfilling all wants our hostess . Carolina lifts us dresses and we crawl around the room bare-ass naked , then Carolina us bare Breasts and then strips her and we are like two obedient dogs caressed the Breasts of his mistress tongues . After that, Carolina substitutes iron dog bowl and shits and pisses in her and we watch as our hostess does . Caroline tells me and Alice take turns eating her shit from a dog bowl , first Alice eats shit and then I did . But our mistress wants more , she takes the rubber cock and butt plug . Anal plug Carolina shoves in the ass dog Alice and I Carolina inserts the rubber cock and take turns playing a bit with our Asses . Carolina tells me first and then Alice to shit in the iron dog bowl and we take turns shit and piss , and again thrust his muzzle into the bowl and lick shit . We like to be obedient dog for his owner and we are doing everything ordered us to our hostess .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 04:04 AM #1652
Модератор

Модератор

My business convention had just finished! I wanted to crawl under one of the open convention booths and piss! I look around for a bit, trying to find the best place to do this! But there are people everywhere?! I really want to do this LOL! I tell you, We are going to fucking do this!” I continue walking around the show, with noises of others moving about, tearing down the show. I walk around and show you everything, but still hadnt found anything. I finally decide there is too many people around and decide to just head to the restrooms. I am glad I did what I did, as at the time I didnt even realize I had to poop also LOL! We walk into the bathroom and pick a stall. I set you down and begin taking off my clothes! My breasts and popping out of my bra, then I slowly open my bra and release them! My stomach was super swollen, which I thought was only pee. A bunch of pee floods out of me and as I bring you in close to record the last few drops, I turn on the flash and here comes a turd! I pull my pussy up with my fingers, as my pussy starts leaking cream as my ass has a giant turd hanging out of it. The long turd finally falls and my pussy is still leaking cream! I bring your face in close to give you a last view of my undercarriage! Then I grab some toilet paper and wipe off my soaked bush! Then I bring your face in really close as I wipe my ass clean. I am so use to using wet wipes, I hate using toilet paper when I poo LOL! Once I am clean, I show you as I flush the toilet. Then I set you down and start to get dressed. My huge tits bouncing around as I make silly faces at you hehe! You can hear random dryers going off and toilets flushing in the background. Then we walk out of the bathroom stall and walk over to wash my hands and then dry them. Then I pull out my tits and flash you, when anyone could walk in, and have seen me! I walk out of the restroom door and back out onto the convention floor, telling you that I got a lot of work left to do! I hope you enjoyed! xo
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 04:36 AM #1653
Модератор

Модератор

My husband and I have already tried scat, however, I have never pissed on him. This was my first time peeing on my husband and I am looking forward to doing it more and more along with scat! Join us on our journey into dirty kinky things!
Models: Sexy-Scat-Milf

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 04:56 AM #1654
Модератор

Модератор

This was a surprisingly big shit! I wasnt expecting there to be so much. The front view closeup captures every drop of golden piss, and you can see my creamy cum at the end. This is classic EFRO
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Size: 113 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 05:25 AM #1655
Модератор

Модератор

Back home from a party, totally drunk and mind full of naughtyness ? watch me messing around and enjoy all my tasty juices and chocolate
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 05:47 AM #1656
Модератор

Модератор

This is Episode 1
Today I had my bottom clad in mesh stockings and dressed with sexy lingerie.
I felt like I wanted to suffocate my slave with my royal round ass. This lucky slave is used by Me for my exclusive fun!
I am going to use his face as a seat for my gorgeous bottom ! I gave this reward to him because he fulfilled all the tasks that I gave him so we had the honor to stay under my delicious ass for 10 minutes and this is very arousing for this pathetic men.
In the second scene of the video, I dressed a pair of nude pantyhose which I cut with a scissor between my legs and I sit on the edge of the bathtub, with my beautiful ass towards the viewers. The slave was ordered to sit under it because I have prepared him a SURPRISE ! I did 3 enemas and he had to drink the water that came out of my ass. And I had a lot ! Each bottle for enema play had 500 mL, so of course he couldnt fulfill that task and the water with the dirt covered his face and body.
In the 3rd scene of this clip, I shit in a glass because I will prepare another surprise for my slave. A forced feeding. This will be seen in the 2nd Episode of series.
Stay tuned for more dirty action !
Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 21 min 39 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 06:04 AM #1657
Модератор

Модератор

1. My Kind Of FACIAL!!!! SHIT ON ME!!!!
My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY!!!!! I love being a toilet slave!
2. DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH
My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
3. Shit On Me Baby While I Shit
Starts out with a quick view of what I eat the day before and then right to the video of my man coming into the tub and shitting on my back while I shit into the tub at the same time. I then take the shit and play with it and smear and spread it all over my beautiful tits, pussy and body.
I then start masturbating my shit smeared pussy and needing a little help to get over the edge and cum I grab a shampoo bottle and start fucking myself with it. I make myself cum hard and really made my pussy feel good!!
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and an even bigger prolapse!!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 06:13 AM #1658
Модератор

Модератор

The video begins with me in the massage room, teasing you with my big, cold tits and hard nipples! After teasing you a bit, we walk out of the room and head towards the public restroom. We get there and the door is closed, so I have to wait around for the person inside to come out! Come on person! Finally the person walks out and I walk into the single restroom. I look at you in the mirror and play around for a minute, showing you my tool shirt, then pull out my wonderful boobies and teasing you with them and my frozen hard nipples! Then I slowly untie my pants and show you my panties.. then my hairy bush! I was in a silly mood, as always hehe! Finally I reach down and grab my pussy, holding it because I really have to go! I show you how wet I am before we walk over to the toilet. Before I sit down, I turn on my camera flash, to give you a great lit up view! Until this point I had no idea I could turn on the flash in the middle of filming, without stopping the video! It makes for a much more detailed and lit up pee recording! I must not foret to do this in the future! So the camera is on and I let my pee rush out of me! It was a dark yellow and slowly the toilet bowl filled up with super dark yellow pee! As soon as I finish peeing, I bring your face in close, as tons of driplets of pee continue dripping off my hairy pussy! After that, cream start to leak out of me! Apparently this day I was quite turned on! After letting you watch up close for some time, I reach over and grab toilet paper to dry off my bush. Then I put my shirt and pants back on! Then I bring you in close to watch the yellow filled toilet bowl quickly wash down my pee! I set you down so I can get my winter coat on lol! Then I pick you back up as I grab my purse and head out of that restroom!
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 06:25 AM #1659
Модератор

Модератор

Zelda is back with a new weekly set!! Enjoy as she lets loose from home and in public! Once again for such a little lady, she sure drops some giant loads!! Enjoy as she strips and gets nice and comfy, showing off that cute body and sexy ass in over 5 great clips!! Enjoy as she expunges” all her 4th of July weekend food! Enjoy as she does her first public toilet scene in the initial clip, Getting nice and nekkid even before leaving a little treat on the seat!! Zelda is def a pooping machine and this is another great set from one of my most prolific!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 07:45 AM #1660
Модератор

Модератор

other people do Vlogs, I do Shit-Logs ;-P
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 14 s