Old 06-10-2019, 09:40 AM #4711
Модератор

Модератор

6 girls. Shit in the pot! Feeding from the pot is the most comfortable for the girl the girl sitting on the pot does not smell! The smell is completely closed in the pot! When the girl gets out of the pot there is a strong smell, but the girl at this moment moves away. It is time for the toilet slave to work he comes to the pot and feels a strong smell and knows that he should eat it! Eating from a pot or a plate is one of the most difficult to eat, as the slave feels a strong smell and sees the female shit in front of him. All girls have very different tastes and smells, so for a slave this is a surprise every time. In the process of feeding the girls stood nearby. You can see with what deep contempt the girls looked at him for them, he is the lowest creature: an animal, a thing, a toilet.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 37 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:40 AM #4712
Модератор

Модератор

Malaysia is back and FUNKIER than ever!! Hopefully this is the 15 minutes that makes her famous!! Malaysia has only given scant traces of her face thus far. She was even reluctant in the making of these clips to do so, but finally she suprised me in the finale!! Enjoy four great new Plopptastic new clips as she not only reveals her face, but she gets stripped down to her birthday suit as well!! She works her way up to showing her face in each clip as she goes from barely showing it in the 1st two clips, to wearing a bandit mask in the third clip. to bearing it all in the finale!! And boy was she bearing it all!! Now you get to see the facial expressions as she makes those passionate groans as she releases her orgasmic logs!! This clip has it all Grunting, straining, plopping, and cumming!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 21 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:40 AM #4713
Модератор

Модератор

The cats piss and shit in a cats toilet, then they feed the slave with all the cats shit! It is a lot, and he need to swollow all! At the end Kimmy-Cat shits the rest directly into his mouth!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:40 AM #4714
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in old shitty boots, be a kinky scat girl. I show them off in fishnet tights then tear them open and fuck my pussy before bending over and pushing out a hard log..
i show you it and then smear it on my heel of my boots and lick them
I then smear over my tits and pussy and stuff my shit inside me before pushing it out a few times
I then lick my shitty boots some more before fuckinh y pussy with the heel till i cum.
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 31 min 35 s
Size: 1.79 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:41 AM #4715
Модератор

Модератор

ONLY EFRO!
No playing, smearing, tasting, etc.
There are THREE beautiful sexy shits in this one video! Watch my asshole opening up three times!!! Watch three loads push their way out of my beautiful asshole!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:41 AM #4716
Модератор

Модератор

Shit was a lot, the taste and smell was amazing, I tried to swallow large portions to do everything quickly and not upset Christina she does not like when I swallow a long time and she has to wait. When I ate everything, I was thirsty and with great pleasure drank urine!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:42 AM #4717
Модератор

Модератор

This is not your ordinary yoga lesson! She prepares tea with laxative for her students and makes them drink it before their session. After a few minutes on the mat, her students starts to shart on their yoga pants. The delighted teacher makes them take off their pants so she can stimulate their assholes with her vibrator. She rubs the toy on them and makes them shit some more!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 50 min 32 s
Resolution: 316 x 560
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:43 AM #4718
Модератор

Модератор

Eat My Excrement
A very sexy striptease wearing a blue plaid mini skirt, black bra and panty set and black patent leather fetish pumps, before I squat down and play with my pussy.then shit on my bedroom floor and command you to eat it! Dominant, dirty talking throughout this clip.
Human Toilet
You are my human toilet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body, then shit a big load on top of my toilet, spit on it many times, and smoke a cigarette and put it out in my poo. And then I will force you to eat every last bit, cigarette butt and all!
Eat My Mud, piggy! oink!
Hey there lil piggy! It's time to eat my poo and drink my pee, are you ready? that's right, Goddess Summer wants you to jerk that little piggy dick while you eat Her Mud! Oink Oink!!
Cuckhold Ass and Cummy Poo Worship
I get home from the gym and laugh at you cause you are so pathetic , and then make you worship and smell my ass. My trainer fucked my ass and I want you to smell it and then thank him for fucking me. I put a straw in my butt so you can suck the rest of the trainers cum out, and squat and poo so I can stick your face in it, make you clean the cum out of the poo, and laugh at you more!
Feeding You My Perfect Log
I squat down and as I rub my sweet freshly shaven pussy, I shit out the most perfect log right near your face. I am going to feed it to you and I want you to eat the entire thing! Afterwards I will let you watch me wipe my pretty little ass clean, and perhaps next time Ill let you lick it!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:43 AM #4719
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Ive got the shower running and decide to have some risky fun with my roommates just down the hall, so I turn on my cam and have some fun!
Old 06-10-2019, 09:43 AM #4720
Модератор

Модератор

You hired me, not for sex, not for company but to let you eat my SHIT? Huh, well, thats a new one. But, I hope you brought a big enough plate, because I am going to lay a MASSIVE turd for you! And if Im going to feed you my shit, youre going to have to eat it piece by piece, *exactly* how I tell you.
I bend over and you get a perfect view of my bubble butt birthing out log after log after log, filling that plate right up with your meal. Here you go, you pig! A toilet like you has to finish this all up, and I KNOW youre going to like it. If you do a good job and eat it all up, Ill come back and fill you up again and again and again
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile