Old 01-11-2020, 04:00 PM #123151
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak for Shiny | Miss Hanna - Miss Hanna - iwantclips

Weak for Shiny | Miss Hanna - Miss Hanna - iwantclips

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout:
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
15% CumTax4MissH
100% LosersPayMore
1000% MORE
Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:02 PM #123152
Модератор

Модератор

Default 32DD FINDOM Tit Worship - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

32DD FINDOM Tit Worship - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Stroke & SPEND on my 32DD tits.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:11 PM #123153
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma And Stroking - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Aroma And Stroking - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

It's time to stroke and get high off Aroma for Me. I want to take you higher and more relaxed than you ever been. Stroke and take a deep breathe in of those Aroma. Relax. I'm in control. You're going to be high off Aroma and high off of Me.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:14 PM #123154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckyhump In The Cage (360 Virtual Reality) - Cruel Girlfriend - iwantclips

Cuckyhump In The Cage (360 Virtual Reality) - Cruel Girlfriend - iwantclips

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:40 PM #123155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sh!tfaced - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Sh!tfaced - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

We've decided to fuck with you more than usual, the thing is we want to see your struggle, wringling anticipating our commands eagerly awaiting the moments we let you jerk, faster or hard, accompanied with a healthy ammount of juice you can't oppose to sniffing, making your brain extra fucked, your dick game weak and desperate for release, will we give you the privilege to cum? Only a paying bitch will find out.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:40 PM #123156
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Don't Deserve to See My Tits - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

You Don't Deserve to See My Tits - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:44 PM #123157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nikki Delano & Tia Cyrus Submissive Step-Sisters 4 - provillain - iwantclips

Nikki Delano & Tia Cyrus Submissive Step-Sisters 4 - provillain - iwantclips

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Step-Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the Step-Sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Step-Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:48 PM #123158
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Mantra - Eye Fixation Brain Wash - Occult - Mesmerise - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

The Mantra - Eye Fixation Brain Wash - Occult - Mesmerise - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
I'll see you soon....slave.
Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:48 PM #123159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This erotic halloween video creation is all about temptation. Dangerous, manipulative and highly charged temptation. As you jerk to the command of the findom demon, you are pushed to cross your most feared boundaries. Are you ready to be devilishly coaxed into head spinning arousal and financial risk? Are you brave enough to face the Findom Demon - a woman of irresistible seduction and corruptive control. Beware - all who have faced her, have succumbed to Her captivating persona, only to be left ruined, broke and forever imprisoned within an inescapable spell of lustful debt.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHP, LOVE ADDICTION, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, CATSUITS, SHINY FETISH.

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:04 PM #123160
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison