Old 04-25-2019, 07:17 PM #16551
Модератор

Модератор

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:18 PM #16552
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:19 PM #16553
Модератор

Модератор

Control? Not for you loser. Not when it comes to my huge perfect tits! I'm showing them off in the cutest little sports bra. I want you to appreciate every single view and angle of my luscious cleavage. They are so big they could smother you, but you won't get anywhere near them EVER. You're desperate to give my amazing breasts control even though you know I can't fucking stand you.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:19 PM #16554
Модератор

Модератор

Tits are everything. Well, MY tits are everything. My tits are the reason you convert to a weak walking wallet. So, maybe it's best that you give in and accept that titty freaks like you have zero chance of escaping beautiful busty blondes like Me. Because I am your everything. My big tits might be your weakness, but I'm driving here. These tits are MINE. My assets, My strength, My weapons. I guess what I'm trying to say is you might as well surrender and admit your defeat. Defeated by tits, drained by tits, maybe soon to be destroyed by tits? Or maybe I'm feeling nice. Maybe I wanna keep you alive and thriving, so I can use & abuse you for My luxury. Just don't forget, these tits that are your everything, they're MINE. They belong to ME & no one else. So a weak desperate titty addict like you must go through Me to get more of what you crave. You must give Me more of what I crave to get closer. And you know what I crave, don't you? You know what turns Me on? When you pay Me. When you truly sacrifice. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 47 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:20 PM #16555
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”! Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL Markup codes to give Me MORE NewCrystalAddict - $14.99 Crystalownsme - 10% crystalschristmas - 25% Trying2Impress - 50% IWantCrystal - 100% earlygiftmas - 500% ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:20 PM #16556
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:22 PM #16557
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:22 PM #16558
Модератор

Модератор

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:24 PM #16559
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 07:25 PM #16560
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile