Duration: 23 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:14 AM #26452
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:14 AM #26453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:21 AM #26454
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to let you cum for this ass. And I have a special treat for you. First I'm going to tease you in my tight, blue spandex. You'll fall mesmerized, staring at the shine as my ass sways back and forth. Then I'll pull down my spandex and show you how this tight, little black bodysuit rides up my cheeks. Stroke your cock and shut your mind off. I love getting you all hot and bothered with my sex, round ass. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:23 AM #26455
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Tease - MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. ****d with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:27 AM #26456
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:28 AM #26457
Модератор

Модератор

I never show you My nipples, but you're still totally obsessed. Even though I wear plenty of sheer revealing lingerie, and sometimes even allow a few nip slips. You still beg Me for completely topless videos, so you can worship every inch of My big perfect tits in all their majesty. Maybe I'll allow it someday. For now you'll have to be grateful for My sheer lingerie, and this generous opportunity to worship My perfect nipples. Watch and drool while I tell you how sensitive they are, and describe just how much I adore nipple play in detail. I dig a bit into the psychology behind your big tit fetish, allow you to stroke, all while I enjoy teasing and denying you as usual.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 45 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:32 AM #26458
Модератор

Модератор

your favorite game is back and I don't think your dick or wallet is ready to pay what you deserve to pay. The rules are simple. I get what I want, you do as I say and if you're a good boy you'll be permitted that sweet orgasm I know you're so desperate for. Hopefully for you wallet you cum when told otherwise it'll cost you even more. (reup)
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:33 AM #26459
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you Consumer own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it. You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to Consumer cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to Consumer own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me. You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol! How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits. I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:36 AM #26460
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is. I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on. You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today. Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end. USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile