Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:50 PM #26572
Модератор

Модератор

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:51 PM #26573
Модератор

Модератор

Mum has prepared you a very special meal, come taste me at the table
Models: InfinateAmor

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:52 PM #26574
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:53 PM #26575
Модератор

Модератор

You've been telling me this whole time that your dick was "average" and I've been ok with it (even though I can't feel anything when we fuck) because you are my first boyfriend and I don't know any better. I thought there was something wrong with me because all my friends talk about how much their tight pussies ache after their big strong boyfriends fuck them. Today in health class, they taught us how to put a condom on. They used a banana and told us THAT was average.... but it is WAY bigger than you. I think you've been lying to me. Yours is the size of my pinky. Maybe puberty skipped you or something. But I want to try one of these banana dicks. I love you, but Im going to fuck some other boys. Maybe you could get some of your friends to do it? Ill still date you, but fuck your friends that you bring to me? You can jerk off and watch so your little baby cock gets some pleasure too. I know this must be HUMILIATING... but look how big it is compared to my tiny tight hole? Look how it fills up my mouth! You just slip out!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:54 PM #26576
Модератор

Модератор

cum for my tits you loser, hehe you love my body; i know you do you love my pink pussy; my cute little butt that you'd love to slap it, but especially you love my tits, my hard nipples, my bouncy 32C tits, you'd love to suck on my nipples bite them, and whatever else you have in mind.
Models: Lilshortcutie

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:55 PM #26577
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:57 PM #26578
Модератор

Модератор

You need my tits. You crave my tits. Every inch of you is consumed with me. You'll earn the right to worship them properly in my sensual tit worship JOI. You do exactly as I say as I unlock your mind, body, and wallet.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 94.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 01:58 PM #26579
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Alexa, Kayla, and Natalya are very cruel to their house servant, which they keep naked and in male chastity. The servant is just trying to sweep the Princesses' floor, but they want to face slap him instead. Slap after slap after slap! The girls giggle. Slapping the servant in the face is a lot more fun than watching it clean. The servant tries to go back to sweeping the floors, but the Princesses keep interrupting its housework to slap it in the face some more. It's very difficult for the servant to do its work when it keeps being interrupted to get slapped in the face. The girls don't care. They slap it until its face gets very red, then make it go lay down on the bathroom floor so that they can use its mouth as a toilet. (5:15 long) Clip Contains: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya, Female Domination, Face Slapping, Chastity, CFNM, Domestic Servitude
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:01 PM #26580
Модератор

Модератор

Includes:Lyra Louvel, Two futa growths, increased beauty, two orgasms. I've been working as a secretary for five years now, my boss' business has been thriving. We' re in a high rise building, he's been doing business with very wealthy people, some of which are famous! He's been making friends with other's in the industry, bringing them to our office, and he seems ashamed of me. He asked me to "doll up a little," he wants me to wear form fitting pencil skirts, and fitted blouses instead of my usual modest pants and jacket. I've been accommodating him, but I can tell he admires his colleague's secretaries, and I am afraid that any day now I will get a pink slip.I come into his office early to "have a talk." I wonder if he will ask me to wear make-up, he's been not-so-discretely hinting at it all week. He tells me he wants to "let me go." I can't allow it! I love my job, and even though my boss is acting like a prick lately, I love working for him too. He's very easy going and generous with my salary. I tell him to "give me one more day, and tomorrow morning I will wow him with my new look." He agrees.I leave and drive to my home. I've bought very expensive increased beauty elixir they are meant to increase my bust and butt. That's exactly what I need to fill out my sexy secretary outfits. I've been nervous to take it, it's not been approved by the FDA, but I'm desperate! I swallow the entire bottle, and the effects immediately take place. I begin to sweat. I can feel my ass getting bulbous, it rips the skirt open, my pussy is wet, oh-- I feel so horny. My breasts get larger, straining my buttons, I burst them open when I can no longer handle the uncomfortable pressure. I pinch my swollen nipples. My clit is aching, throbbing, and it's GROWING! My clit grows into a penis, complete with balls! I stroke it, playing with the balls. The pleasure it gives me to touch myself is tremendous. I don't realize that my lips turn from pale pink to luscious red. My cheeks flush. I stroke my wet, throbbing clit-cock until I cum. I collapse from the orgasm. I wake up in the morning, oh no..! I am running late for work. I look down and see cum all over from my orgasm. "It was real?" I check my crotch and my pussy is still there. "Was it a dream?" I look at my body in the mirror, my breasts are still larger, and my ass is bubbly, I've got to put on my hottest outfit to show off my new assets!I rush out to show my boss and he smiles, pleasantly surprised. He reaches for my breast. "What?" I back up, hesitantly, but he tells me that this is now part of my job description. I swallow my nerves and allow him to touch me. The frustration builds inside of me and I can feel my clit aching again. It's growing! He watches me with wide, interested eyes. I grow a cock, a smaller one at first, and then it grows to massive proportions. I am hungry for release, I need to cum, I NEED him to make me cum.I throw him down and tell him to take off his pants. I'm no longer sweet, but I am dominant and ready to take him. I ease myself into his tight ass and thrust back and forth. It feels amazing to feel the rim of his anus squeeze my sensitive, thick dick. I cum deep inside of him, and my cock is drippy. I cum deep inside of his ass. I'm going to be the boss now, and he's my secretary.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile