Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:22 PM #75542
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:23 PM #75543
Модератор

Модератор

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:29 PM #75544
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says '**** i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:36 PM #75545
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:36 PM #75546
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:39 PM #75547
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:40 PM #75548
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say and you might get rewarded TWICE at the end! If you can hold yourself that long
Models: Zelenashiiny

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:42 PM #75549
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:45 PM #75550
Модератор

Модератор

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile