Old 09-19-2019, 02:29 PM #81791
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:32 PM #81792
Модератор

Модератор

Are you tired of being lonely, of going to bed alone every night after spending hours jerking off instead of having sex? Do you want a girlfriend? Well, I have something to alleviate that pain - a solution to your self pity, perhaps. No, I will not pretend to be your girlfriend, this is not one of those clips. I'm here to remind you something crucial to bring you back down to reality, to stifle those desires that keep you from true happiness.
I want to remind you that any girl who would ever show any affection toward you - any sort of interest at all - would not look anything like Me. She would be ugly, boring, completely unremarkable. Why would you want to settle? Why would you want to settle when there's Me? Serving Me, a beautiful Goddess, is far more exhilarating than having a mediocre girlfriend. Spending money on dates with a below average girl is a waste of your resources. It will feel much, much more fulfilling to serve Me. To give to Me.
Serving a Goddess beats having a naggy girlfriend and day. So quit your hunt - quit your self pity. Give up on the desires that hold you back, and dedicate yourself to Me. You will feel better.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG | Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki | Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:33 PM #81793
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:37 PM #81794
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST: Never done this before.. perhaps toe sucking/ foot licking, spitting/drooling on them. Striping down slowly?
Models: FeetFunDoll

Duration: 19 min 28 s
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:38 PM #81795
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:40 PM #81796
Модератор

Модератор

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he...
STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!!
ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!!
POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:41 PM #81797
Модератор

Модератор

You love stroking to my tits. Your little beta brain can never get enough. Enjoy this sensual and humiliating tit worship session. Who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending.

Categories: Tit Worship, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV

$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:48 PM #81798
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:51 PM #81799
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 36 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 02:53 PM #81800
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
You've been craving this. A sensual, detailed jerk session... all while worshiping my tits. So close to what you want, but so far. Enjoy every second of this tease, and who knows, maybe you'll finish with a happy ending... or maybe you'll be dripping and more desperate than before!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Big Tits, Sensual Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination

$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 11 min 34 s