Old 06-13-2020, 01:38 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Stunning Foreign Beauty Dives Deep Into Agent MILF s Wet Pussy-Michelle Foxel

Fakehub.com- Stunning Foreign Beauty Dives Deep Into Agent MILF_s Wet Pussy-Michelle Foxel

Description:
Michelle (41 mins). I was quite taken aback at first when Michelle first walked in as another girl walked in with her. I explained that I was only expecting the one girl but then the other girl replied she was a translator here to help us communicate. Michelle is from the Ukraine and seemed quite posh and reserved_she held herself very well and her body looked delicious. After a 3 way conversation she agreed to do photos and a casting video and I got the translator to leave. She had also agreed to do a boygirl casting with my business partner Jim_so I gave him a quick ring before I got down to business with her. She had said in our conversation earlier that she was that into girls and it did show as we awkwardly kissed for a little while. I thought I_d cut to the chase and removed my knickers and let her play with my pussy lips for a but_before I had to almost beg her to go down and lick my pussy. She got it in the end and I had an amazingly intense orgasm. Then Jim arrived and I could see he was hard already through his trousers. He was pressed for time so before she knew it she had his bendy meat pipe halfway down her throat. Then he fucked her pussy well_stroking in and out before he took her anally. She seemed to enjoy all of the boygirl aspect much more then the first_and soon Jim was unloading his balls all over her backside. A great casting for you people out there_girlgirl and boygirl all together in one lovely video. Shame we cant get her any work_I think she earned it.
Model:
Michelle Foxel
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Stunning Foreign Beauty Dives Deep Into Agent MILF_s Wet Pussy.mp4
File Size : 1441.42 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:55
Video : AVC, 4 778 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Stunning Foreign Beauty Dives Deep Into Agent MILF_s Wet Pussy.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Tags
blowjob, cum on ass, indoors, pussy licking, sex