Old 10-17-2019, 10:34 AM #91991
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:34 AM #91992
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:34 AM #91993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 18 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:34 AM #91994
Модератор

Модератор

come here slave, you want to lose all resistance don't you? You're tired of not being able to give 100% of yourself to Me. I know, it can be tough... you've been told your whole life that you must live a certain way, by the book - but right now, for you, I am going to destroy all your defenses. . You will be taking 'hits' to help ease your mind. We both know My sweet, soft voice knows its way through your mind, twisting it, and bending it to make you into My ideal slave. Your defenses don't stand a chance.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 34 min 24 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:35 AM #91995
Модератор

Модератор

I know you guys love watching me smoke my Virginia slims but his time I thought I would do something I have never done before ... use my new Hitachi to make me cum again and again as I smoke. I cant believe how intense my orgasms were one after another after another. Hope you enjoy and blow that load that for me.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:35 AM #91996
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:35 AM #91997
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:35 AM #91998
Модератор

Модератор

You're ready for pop.pers play aren't you? My hot girlfriend Kaelin is over and we want to get you Having fun! With bodies like ours to jerk to and timed sniffs you'll be loaded in no time. You're addicted to the rush! Sniff and stroke, sniff and stroke! Bring yourself to the edge but don't go over. We say WHEN and IF you cum.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:36 AM #91999
Модератор

Модератор

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to Aroma. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the Aroma, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:36 AM #92000
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile