Old 12-24-2019, 08:38 AM #2611
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucking Unicorns - Gina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fucking Unicorns - Gina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If you look up the definition of a Unicorn on Wikipedia or the Bible you will have many different answers. For instance the crown prince of Denmark sits on a throne made of said "Unicorn Tusks". Throughout history the Unicorn has meant many things to many people. When you look at a young female human "unicorn" now, some may define her like this: "Colloquial; Synonym for hot bi babe or HBB, A bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple. How many of you couples or men out there  would like Gina to be your "Unicorn". I know I would. You learn something new everyday. Keep on keeping on. And get ready for a rainbow carpet ride next. Worth the price of admission just for this one. Lots of love and Unicorns, XOXO, Colette
Model: Gina,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1682-lrg.zip - 87.8 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:38 AM #2612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lingerie or Lesbian Lovers - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Lingerie or Lesbian Lovers - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Vera and Nella love playing dress up! They try on a few different outfits and then look at each other and think, "wow, we look hot". As they both just started erotic work neither had been with a girl too many times. But since this is only Vera's second time with the softer sex, Nella has to take charge and she does!If you like HOT, lesbian SEX; then this one is for you. All real, all exclusive and you will only see Nella on X-Art. So if you are in love with her like we are...get ready because you will soon be able to talk with her and have live shows! xoxo ColetteAsk us anything 1250 plus 4K videos, unlimited downloads that never expire and 20,000 plus photos from erotic to fashion photographers! Cum in: XOXO Colette 
Model: Nella Jones,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_nella_vera_fashion_models_lingerie_or_lesbian_ 1080.mp4
File Size : 904.9 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:14:31

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_nella_vera_fashion_models_lingerie_or_lesbian_ 1080.mp4 - 904.9 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:43 AM #2613
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Cook Naked - Gina, - X-Art.com - Photo

I Cook Naked - Gina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Gina was feeling really horny, but her boyfriend had to run off to work. So she devised a plan! She decided to make a delicious meal in the buff. And it worked. As he turned to walk out the door and smelled the food and saw his stunning  girlfriend, he literally spun in place and pulled his pants down and they began going at it like a couple of rabbits! I hope the dinner didn't get  burned and they had a few minutes to enjoy it before he had to run off and bring in the bacon. But You will all enjoy watching the live action of Gina and her man while he pounds her in multiple positions on the kitchen table. BTW, Who's had sex on their kitchen table? I have! Love, Colette xxoo
Model: Gina,

UbiqFile:1713-lrg.zip - 96.0 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:43 AM #2614
Модератор

Модератор

Default All I Want for Christmas - Adria, - X-Art.com - Photo

All I Want for Christmas - Adria, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:The weather outside may be chilly, but things are really hot here at X-Art!Enjoy this stunning photo shoot featuring gorgeous new model Adria and her boyfriend -- exchanging holiday gifts, then pulling close for a seductive kiss.You can tell by watching that little Adria loves being fucked by her older, handsome stud!
Model: Adria,

UbiqFile:1498-lrg.zip - 71.9 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:44 AM #2615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Dance With Me - Kate R, - X-Art.com - Photo

Cum Dance With Me - Kate R, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Cum inside for a private erotic striptease starring tiny Kate... she begins with a sexy pole dance but slowly slips off her panties and begs you to watch more. Well... there is no begging here, we are happy to watch:-) Her tight little pussy aches with pleasure as she takes the you deep inside to watch her reach a hot orgasm. Cum and see...
Model: Kate R,

UbiqFile:1885-lrg.zip - 46.8 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:45 AM #2616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eye Of The Tiger - Sybil, - X-Art.com-Video

Eye Of The Tiger - Sybil, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Sybil has to be one of the most amazing sex goddesses on the planet. She is beautiful inside and out and she knows how to show Charles exactly how she feels. Today, she has gone shopping and comes home to try on her new outfits. It doesn't take long for Charles to notice when she slips into her new lingerie. He can't resist her perfect breasts and quickly whisks her off to the bedroom. Watch her take his huge cock deep in her little pink pussy until she is cumming over and over. This is definitely not one to miss:-) xoxo Colette
Model: Sybil,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_sybil_charlie_eye_of_the_tiger_1080.mp4
File Size : 1679.43 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:27:06

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_sybil_charlie_eye_of_the_tiger_1080.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:49 AM #2617
Модератор

Модератор

Default XXX Threeway Games - Jenna, | Kenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

XXX Threeway Games - Jenna, | Kenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kenna and Jenna had been asking me to put them in a video together for a long time. Let's just say they had some serious girl crushes on each other! But they have one more thing in common... James Deen! Literally. Sexual heaven. And let me just say I don't know how he does it, but he makes every girl multi-orgasmic! Uninhibited sex play is SO great! Lucky for me (and Kenna), Jenna was willing to let the budding romance of James and Kenna keep getting more and more orgasmic!  "By the time Jenna jumped in, I already was on my fifth orgasm, seriously," Kenna told me later. "And then it got even better! With Jenna's hot body and voice taking me higher and higher until my eyes rolled back in my head,  it was like swan-diving from a cliff!" And now James got to switch back and forth between these unforgettable girls as they continued to ravage each other and him as well. Trust me: Kenna, Jenna and James are having a sexual cumfest that you will never forget! I loved watching. And the out-takes you can only imagine are So So hot! Don't you want more? I do! And it's coming..XOXO, Colette P.S. Do not miss this one. Membership gets you 1000's of 4K downloadable videos that are unlimited and never expire, but this one is worth the price alone. So if you're not a member yet, come on in! Love again, Colette ❤️
Model: Jenna, | Kenna,

UbiqFile:1696-lrg.zip - 83.1 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 08:56 AM #2618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foxy Lady Has A Tail - Malena A, - X-Art.com - Photo

Foxy Lady Has A Tail - Malena A, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Everyone loves to play games; chess, checkers, pool, and of course sex games. Malena likes to add a little anal play to her sex fantasy game. She wants you to catch her by the tail and see how perfect her pussy really is. This is the hottest game of billiards ever and you will definitely want to join in when you see Malena's perfect body laying across the table. How many toys can she pull out of her X-ART SHOPPING BAG? X COLETTE 
Model: Malena A,

UbiqFile:1862-lrg.zip - 66.2 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 09:01 AM #2619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kaisa Stairway to Heaven - Kaisa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Kaisa Stairway to Heaven - Kaisa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Have you ever gone out with someone and the chemistry was so intense that you couldn't wait to get back to your apartment? Kaisa and Levon can barely make it up the stairway before letting their lust for each other take over. Cum watch Kaisa take control as she rides his cock to a hot orgasm. This is one you don't want to miss! xoxo
Model: Kaisa,

UbiqFile:1863-lrg.zip - 68.9 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 09:01 AM #2620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sticky And Sweet - Anita, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sticky And Sweet - Anita, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Have you ever really gotten in the mood after eating something sweet? Anita has... she is standing in the kitchen nibbling cookies and jam when she is caught by surprise by her hot Australian lover. They playfully spread the jam on each other and it quickly turns sexual. Anita takes control of Stirling's cock and puts him deep inside her. He squeezes her puffy little nipples as she rides him and then flips her over to go even deeper into her hot little pussy. A little sugar definitely made these two wanna cum... maybe I should go get some too  :-)) 
Model: Anita,

UbiqFile:1769-lrg.zip - 104.0 MB