Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:37 PM #93612
Модератор

Модератор

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:45 PM #93613
Модератор

Модератор

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 89.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:45 PM #93614
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways… his Step-Mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:49 PM #93615
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:56 PM #93616
Модератор

Модератор

this is our first date, just you and Me, you think we can be a perfect couple! yes we can Be !But I know your dirty SECRET !get Down on your kneed Betafootssub, your ex Told me Everything About You!what a perv
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:57 PM #93617
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape, size, soles, everything. They truly are perfect, aren't they? Well go ahead, jerk off to them, I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:57 PM #93618
Модератор

Модератор

Alexis has been sent to stay after school in detention. Being such a good student with straight As in all of her classes, the cute brunette sits at her desk and wonders why she has been singled out and what she is being disciplined for. Alone with her teacher in the classroom, she takes off her strappy, wedge heels beneath her desk, and the reason becomes clear. Her hot older teacher, Miss Coxx, wanted to lure her back and seduce her sexy feet, starting with a gentle foot massage. Alexis giggles as Miss Coxx starts tasting and sucking on her ticklish little Teen-18+ toes. She likes it so much that she wants to try it for herself, and she lifts the teacher's pedicured feet to her own mouth. Miss Coxx guides Alexis and gives her a lesson in foot worship as she explores every inch of her teacher's bare feet with her lips and wet, pink tongue. It seems that Alexis is going to spend a lot of time in detention this school year!
Models: Goddess Foot Worship

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 06:58 PM #93619
Модератор

Модератор

No matter what you do, you always come back to My feet. You try and leave, you try and walk away, but you ALWAYS come back groveling at My perfect soft creamy soles. Something deep within was triggered the first time you saw My feet. So why even TRY to run away? Are you too afraid of the POWER they have over you? Awww.. stupid addicted foot bitch. It must be so exhausting, huh? Haha.. here you are back at MY feet, just as I predicted. you spend on My feet, you fantasize about them, you think about them every waking moment. Dont you?! Now.. wouldnt you just LOVE to sniff between each of these toes? Wouldnt you just LOVE to be used as My human foot stool laying on the floor in front of Me so I can wipe My feet all over you filthy face?! Hahaha.. silly little foot bitch. youre so addicted you couldnt escape if your life depended on it! Stop trying to resist, submit to your destiny, surrender to My feet!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Topics include: Foot worship, foot domination, foot humiliation, big feet, long toes, high arches, and more.
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 07:01 PM #93620
Модератор

Модератор

How much of this do you think you can even take? It's pretty fucked up. By now, it doesn't even hurt you much. All it does is turn you on. you're such a sick fucking FREAK. you'll never have any woman because no one wants you. do you get that? you're a repulsive REJECT. you don't even understand how lucky you are to have these clips. Can you imagine how lost you would be without clips? A lost, lonely and horny fucking loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile