Old 05-22-2019, 11:38 PM #25551
Модератор

Модератор

i want you to get light headed and weak for me and my ass are you ready for some fun
Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:44 PM #25552
Модератор

Модератор

I'm wearing my leather chaps, and nothing else while I enjoy a smoke. While I'm here, I might as well rub my cunt for your viewing pleasure, and mine.
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:46 PM #25553
Модератор

Модератор

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was ****. After realizing that you're my creepy pervert neighbor that's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass, I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way, how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:48 PM #25554
Модератор

Модератор

It's the ultimate form of power: breath play. What could be more intense, more submissive, than handing over control of your most basic bodily function to me? And today I'm really going to take control. It's going to be challenging, a real mind fuck, but I know you can do it. After all, I'm going to make it feel so good to struggle for me. You'll hold your breath, depriving yourself of oxygen for longer than you thought possible. But anything is possible when I'm seducing you, when you're doing it because it's what I command. Hyperventilation, then more breath holding along with plenty of edging, and then we'll take things up a notch. Get out a scarf for me. Tie it tightly around your neck and pull. It's time to take this breath play session to the next level. You're desperate for oxygen, but your arousal is more pressing, especially with my teasing encouraging you along. Doesn't it feel so good to jerk that cock when you're gasping for breath? Especially when there's a big, orgasmic reward waiting for you. But first, you have to make it through my intense, oxygen depriving countdown...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 8 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:52 PM #25555
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 12:02 AM #25556
Модератор

Модератор

You love a woman's body. You need those pretty faces, round tits, those feminine curves...and a nice cock. Maybe you think you want pussy, but that's only temporary. I'll wipe away those last traces of pussy desire, and replace them with an overwhelming craving for shemale cock. Pretty soon you won't believe that you ever wanted pussy. Before the end of this clip, you'll understand that you never even wanted it in the first place. You don't want pussy. You want girl tits and girl cock. Shemale bodies with tranny dicks. Shemales have everything real women have, except for that one thing that you've never desired at all. With every moment that passes, with every stroke of your cock, the thoughts of pussy fade away. When you see pussy now, you feel nothing. But when you see a nice girl cock, arousal rushes through you. It's cock that takes over your mind. Hot, sexy shemale cock.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 17 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 12:04 AM #25557
Модератор

Модератор

I am not giving any details about this clip so you have no idea what it's about. That won't stop you though you can't resist me and the idea of not knowing what is going to happen in this clip is simply erotic and risky. Will I let you cum? Make you clean it up? Maybe CBT? Who knows ok maybe you shouldn't buy this clip but you can't help yourself you love the gamble.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 12:09 AM #25558
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 12:10 AM #25559
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing natural tits on this slut! Oh, and she knows how to suck cock as well...as we found out in her blowjob audition! She took the facial like a champ, too! Carmella Crush is a winner!
Models: amateurexposures

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 12:12 AM #25560
Модератор

Модератор

You are nothing but a pathetic, broke, loser. Always jerking off to Me but only buying one clip at a time. You are borrowing the money from your parents to continue your masturbation addiction, aren't you loser? You still live with them? How pathetic! You don't deserve to look at Me, loser! Keep mooching off mommy and daddy and buying one clip at a time like the broke fuck that you are. I will keep seeing you in My clip sales because you have a serious jerking habit. You can even jerk to Me being a total bitch to you, can't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile