Old 10-22-2019, 12:01 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default austin-taylor-04-08-2010

My boyfriend thinks I'm out of town for work. If he knew his future wife was really getting ready for a black cock bombardment then he's go postal. He's a good little white boy whose sexual stamina rivals that of all white guys. He only gets hard when I initiate sex but he goes limp seconds later. Using that frustration I made the choice to go to the angry black man gathering for a dinner that consisted of only dark meat. The violent sermon by Brother Hooks planted the seed for what would be an interracial gangbang that even I couldn't prepare for. I went up and down the line sucking any black cock that was given to me. These guys have faced constant discrimination but I wouldn't reject any black dick that was willing to skull fuck me. I wasn't off the hook as I was kept up by a stool as my white pussy felt the brunt of a black cock assault. My pulsating clit was oozing while the thuggish black guys went balls deep on my vertical smile. I didn't want them to cum inside me since the feeling of black jizz on my face drives me wild. It's been a few days since this epic encounter and I still can't walk straight. Small price to pay for the chance to feast on all that big black dick.

Models: Austin Taylor, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: austin-taylor-04-08-2010.mp4
Size: 546 MiB (573013765 bytes)
Duration: 00:23:48.995
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 511 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 10.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Tags
austin taylor, billy banks, broc adams, cuntree pipes, interracialblowbang