Old 07-20-2019, 09:16 PM #61231
Модератор

Модератор

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this therapy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, therapist, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:16 PM #61232
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:16 PM #61233
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:16 PM #61234
Модератор

Модератор

It's still warm out, and that means I'm still spending plenty of time at the pool of my apartment complex teasing all of the poor losers there with my slender Goddess physique.
I don't think about you often, but when I do, I tend to think of ways to torment you for my own personal gain. I looked at myself in my mirror before leaving for the pool in my pink-and-blue gradient swimsuit, and I thought, "I'd totally fuck me!"
These boring ass men at my apartment complex have never seen anything as exotic or ethereal as me, so they fantasize about fucking me too. But they never will, and neither will you. Soak all of this in, before I leave to relax and forget about your existence.
Models: Cult of Ariadne O!

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:16 PM #61235
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:16 PM #61236
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:17 PM #61237
Модератор

Модератор

JOI with toe spreads
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:17 PM #61238
Модератор

Модератор

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:17 PM #61239
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:17 PM #61240
Модератор

Модератор

We're now on Day 8 of My 31 Days of JOI series.

Today you're going to tug for My tits and only My tits. Shouldn't be much of a stretch since the majority of you are weak addicted dick-fapping perverts, for My big perfect boobs.

Tit man, ass man or Violet man, I made this clip especially hot. Don't miss out, and make sure you have Days 1-7 as well.

Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile