Old 06-04-2019, 05:23 PM #28391
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one! My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me. He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small ****. and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 05:40 PM #28392
Модератор

Модератор

It's a game of nitrate euphoria, with terms simple enough for your soon to be compromised brain to understand. When I snap, you pop. A simple click of my fingers together, and that whiff of stimulating vapor rushes through you. You're a poppers puppet in the truest sense now. Once you start this game, there's no stopping the popping. Even if I snap my fingers twice in a row. Even if I give you more than you can handle. There's no such thing as too much in this game.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 05:49 PM #28393
Модератор

Модератор

Tits are everything. Well, MY tits are everything. My tits are the reason you convert to a weak walking wallet. So, maybe it's best that you give in and accept that titty freaks like you have zero chance of escaping beautiful busty blondes like Me. Because I am your everything. My big tits might be your weakness, but I'm driving here. These tits are MINE. My assets, My strength, My weapons. I guess what I'm trying to say is you might as well surrender and admit your defeat. Defeated by tits, drained by tits, maybe soon to be destroyed by tits? Or maybe I'm feeling nice. Maybe I wanna keep you alive and thriving, so I can use & abuse you for My luxury. Just don't forget, these tits that are your everything, they're MINE. They belong to ME & no one else. So a weak desperate titty addict like you must go through Me to get more of what you crave. You must give Me more of what I crave to get closer. And you know what I crave, don't you? You know what turns Me on? When you pay Me. When you truly sacrifice. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 47 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 05:55 PM #28394
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 05:56 PM #28395
Модератор

Модератор

Hands off your cock. Watch my body. Stare at it. Throb and pulse, but don't touch. I will tell you when to stroke, but for now, just watch. It'll feel so much better to cum under my command. An obedient good boy. Worship me. Indulge in my beauty. Patience is key, so just enjoy the show. Yearn for me uncontrollably until I allow you to rub.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 05:57 PM #28396
Модератор

Модератор

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 06:06 PM #28397
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 06:08 PM #28398
Модератор

Модератор

Locked in 3 dimensional latex pleasure. Kat gets a taste of what I do to boys. And let's just say she likes it. Waves of orgasm after orgasm. I take no mercy because she's a girl. If anything, I know she can take more punishment. I start making her to count them off. This is amazing. Check this girl's amazing new store. Her first two session clips BOTH MADE iwantclips TOP 50!!
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 06:09 PM #28399
Модератор

Модератор

Default RussianQueenM - iwantclips

Models: RussianQueenM

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 06:10 PM #28400
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one! My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me. He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small ****. and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile