Old 04-07-2019, 02:12 AM #9201
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia wants to masturbate and she decides I am the perfect mat to sit on. As her hot warm pussy hovers above my locked cage, she directs my hands to squeeze and knead her breasts. Her massager buzzes her to levels of excitement as I can only sit there and feel her body tremble. A very hot time for a chastity slave.
Models: TinyChaste

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:13 AM #9202
Модератор

Модератор

Default BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:14 AM #9203
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone needs an office bitch and Miss Love makes sure to keep a staff completely filled with them. Each potential hire goes thru an intense screening process before they are deemed worthy enough to work under a demanding boss like Miss Love. After waiting all day bound and helpless under her desk the newest office bitch gets to prove his devotion by massaging her soles with his tongue. She expects every employee to put her needs 1st and being able to relieve the pain in her feet after a long day in heels is extremely high on her list.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:17 AM #9204
Модератор

Модератор

This uncircumcised guy sent me his dick pics and paid me to rate them in a video. So I pull them up on my email and make a video telling him what I think of HIS dick in particular but also what I think of circumcised vs uncircumcised men. You can guess which group I find nasty and repulsive.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:20 AM #9205
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:22 AM #9206
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:23 AM #9207
Модератор

Модератор

I just came back from the bar and you strip down, ugh what a bummer you are so small! I don't make to much effort to hide my disappointment but whatever Ill deal. I try to blow you to see if it gets bigger but it doesn't. You try to fuck me but really it does nothing for me. After a while I just play with my clit to cum but you are such an idiot! I told you not to cum inside me, eww that is gross and now I have this sticky mess in me. Yuck
Models: rennaryann

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:27 AM #9208
Модератор

Модератор

Guess what you're going to do? You're just going to SIT under My desk and stare at the bottoms of My soles, and you're going to remain there until I've had enough of you. Got it, foot bitch? You better get used to this position, because you will stay put and wait until I tell you otherwise. That's right. just sit and wait. sit and wait until you're needed. Wait, will you EVER be needed? lol.. probably not. you're NEVER needed. you're only a pathetic FOOT BITCH. **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:27 AM #9209
Модератор

Модератор

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:28 AM #9210
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Our first date went so well that I invite you back to my place to continue our little party. I start to take my clothes off but notice that you're hesitant. When I try to take your pants off, I see that seeing me getting undressed turned you on so much that you came in your pants! No need to be embarrassed, though. I still want to make you cum! When I try to take your pants off again, you seem to be getting more shy by the minute. By looking at the bulge in your pants (or what looks like a bulge), I realize that you must be shy about your small penis! I happen to think small dicks are adorable, and persuade you to let me play with it. After I jerk you off, I realize that you're a premature ejaculator, too! Not to worry though, I still think you're sexy and so is your baby dick. I persuade you to let me measure your cock and promise you another hand job if you let me. When you cum super quickly the third time around, I can't help but giggle. How about we both get cleaned up, and next time I'll use some special techniques to help make you last longer...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile