Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 AM #37721
Модератор

Модератор

In the morning I'm usually very horny. I took a big dildo and I want to masturbate with it. Yes, it's really big for my pussy. At first I suck it up a bit, and then put into my pussy excited. Oh yeah! I love it. I play with my breasts and nipples. I put this huge dildo in my pussy completely. I begin to masturbate quickly. My pussy becomes very wet. My white juices are flowing down my pussy lips. This huge cock fucks me very deeply. I moan with pleasure. I want you to fuck me too as well. I'm very horny. I like when a huge cock tearing my pussy. I cummed quickly. Now you can lick out all the juice from my pussy.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 AM #37722
Модератор

Модератор

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are... I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me! Starring: Fawn Kitten Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and MFC! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched! Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 AM #37723
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:37 AM #37724
Модератор

Модератор

This is simple slave task number 2 of a series of 10. It pairs perfectly with simple slave task 1. Created for newbie subs, or you dummies who are incapable of handling anything complicated. I've made these tasks fairly easy and feasible, just for you moron. What is task number 2 about? Buy to find out.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:37 AM #37725
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:37 AM #37726
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:37 AM #37727
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you've always wanted to do, with your GODdess. Whether it's your first time or you're back for me, it' doesn't matter, you'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:38 AM #37728
Модератор

Модератор

*FROM A CUSTOM* ..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:38 AM #37729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:38 AM #37730
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile