Old 06-12-2019, 06:05 PM #38731
Модератор

Модератор

Being the true sadist that I am, I am overly fond of the whip. Canes are nice, floggers are okay, but I get real joy from laying in a set of lines into the back of one of my slaves. If a slave can take my lashes with joy, then I know he is a true worshiper. My slave thanks me with every crack of the whip. He knows how much joy I get from leaving those beautiful red lines all down his back. He can't even see me, only feel the whip as it carves angry red lines into his flesh. Submitting to my sadism with joy is the mark of a true slave.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:13 PM #38732
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:19 PM #38733
Модератор

Модератор

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st and 2nd Jerk As I Do clips so here's Pt 3. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don't cum until I say so. I know you've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I'll control every motion, stroke, and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let's get started.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:19 PM #38734
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:20 PM #38735
Модератор

Модератор

You're a naughty husband, aren't you? You love getting risky for me, and pushing your own limits. Everything feels sexier when you know you shouldn't be doing it. Which is why you're going to cum next to your wife tonight...as she ****s, and with me on the screen. I hope she's dreaming deeply, or at least that you have your earbuds in tight. Try not to accidentally yank the headphones out as I tease you with my superior body, making you be a naughty boy, jerking faster and faster for me. Try not to make too much noise as I say all the right things to get you hard, pushing buttons you didn't know you had. Try not to make too much of a mess as you cum harder stroking for me than you ever did fucking her.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:22 PM #38736
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to let you cum for this ass. And I have a special treat for you. First I'm going to tease you in my tight, blue spandex. You'll fall mesmerized, staring at the shine as my ass sways back and forth. Then I'll pull down my spandex and show you how this tight, little black bodysuit rides up my cheeks. Stroke your cock and shut your mind off. I love getting you all hot and bothered with my sex, round ass. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:23 PM #38737
Модератор

Модератор

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and screaming like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it. So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My ****, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole. you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass bong) and W/we can begin. Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:24 PM #38738
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy. Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin? That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:28 PM #38739
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:29 PM #38740
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her, you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick, but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her, but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking. Edging her more, you put a dildo inside her, making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips, she writhes in frustration ready for all of you, but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked, you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts. When you finally give every inch of yourself, you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun, you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds! OTHER KEYWORDS- amateur, dildo fucking, boy girl, tease and denial, edging games, orgasm control, orgasm denial tit fucking, @AnabellePync, Annabelle Pync, blondes, Bondage orgasms, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile