Old 06-12-2019, 09:56 PM #38821
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:01 PM #38822
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to expose myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:05 PM #38823
Модератор

Модератор

You've been brainwashed from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:09 PM #38824
Модератор

Модератор

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are ****ing Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:11 PM #38825
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:13 PM #38826
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:20 PM #38827
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in nothing but a mesh thong, crisp white shirt, stockings and glasses, I still look light years hotter than your wife. Which is just one of the reasons why I know you'll find it all too easy to succumb to me today as I present to you your first homewrecking task. These tasks will be a test of your loyalty to me, proof of how your wife pales in comparison to me, and of how I can get you so horny that you lose the ability to think rationally. I know being bad really gets you excited, really gets that bl0od pumping...Run your hands over your cock for me, look into my eyes, and prepare to be a very naughty boy...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:21 PM #38828
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:23 PM #38829
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 PM #38830
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile