Old 03-26-2019, 06:00 AM #6331
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video, the script reads as followed: Pretend you are giving me a private yoga lesson. You start out in downward dog in black yoga pants. No underwear underneath. Camera behind you so viewer can imagine looking at your butt during the class. When you are bending over really point your butt at the camera so that the yoga pants stretch enough so viewer can almost see through the yoga pants. You pretend you catch me checking out your ass and feet. (Make sure to say that you catch me in a nice way) Tease down your yoga pants and eventually strip nude. Incorporate a 4-5 minutes of that low angle shot from behind, then get into happy B*** pose but facing the camera while sweet talking and getting me to masturbate to you. Point your feet at camera to emphasize the arches of your feet. Barefoot foot/anal masturbation encouragement talking showing your face and soles at all times. Sweet masturbation encouragement telling me to kiss/suck your toes and feet and fuck your butt. in your best little girl/sweet voice, say things like "please fuck me" "please lick/fuck my butt hole" "I want you to butt fuck me with my feet in your mouth" "I want you to fuck me" "I love rubbing my feet all over your face" Etc. talk about how you want to jerk me off. feel free to repeat things if you can't think of anything else to say *NO penetration, or masturbation by you either, just talk to me to get me to. The idea is that you are roleplaying I'm Im in the room with you so no need for you do masturbate. Do your best to Keep eye contact. Please no music/glasses/hat Please wear hair straitened in ponytail.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 AM #6332
Модератор

Модератор

In my sexy dark makeup, lingerie, fishnet pullover, and black stilettos, I tease you. I know you've been staring at me, so now I want to see you jerk your cock for me, and I'm going to control it. I show you how to jerk on a dildo, teasing you with my body, drooling on it a bit and encouraging you to keep jerking to me. I make you edge your cock, letting go twice, before I finally let you come to my bouncing ass and jiggly tits, all over my chest! I've given you plenty to think about, you naughty boy!
Models: CricketRose

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 AM #6333
Модератор

Модератор

This pathetic salesman is new to his job and desperate to make his first sale. In fact, after having his sales pitch declined by the beautiful Goddess Aaliyah, he pleads with her to make a purchase. Willing to do anything for a sale, he offers to clean her house and even massage her feet. This gets Goddess Aaliyah's attention. She doesn't waste any time before placing her gorgeous feet in sexy, tan stillettos right into his lap. He removes her heels and begins to massage her feet, tracing her sole from heel to toe with his hands. That isn't enough for Goddess Aaliyah, and she throws the salesman onto her hardwood floor, smothering his face with her pretty feet, stuffing them in his mouth, and demanding that he kiss them exactly as she wants him to. From beneath her, he thanks her for the privilege to worship her beautiful feet. Her domination is so complete, he doesn't hesitate to pay for the entire sale himself! This Goddess just might keep him as a slave to her feet, at least until both her toes and her house are sparkling clean.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:02 AM #6334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:04 AM #6335
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:05 AM #6336
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:07 AM #6337
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:08 AM #6338
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a good little cum eater for me. That's what you want, right? To be a good cum eater finally. To go through with it, make it happen. You'll do anything for me when I'm in such hot sexy lacy lingerie. When I teas you like this, you just turn into a submissive male for me. You'll just do it. Whatever I say. Are you ready to be a good boy for me? A good cum swallower? Say yes Goddess. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:11 AM #6339
Модератор

Модератор

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 06:11 AM #6340
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile