Old 03-28-2019, 07:33 AM #6821
Модератор

Модератор

I just want to get pregnant so bad. I have been looking for the right guy to impregnate me for some time now. I finally find my neighbor. I have had my eye on him for awhile but he won't budge. He thinks I'm crazy but really all I want is his sperm to plant his seed in me. I have tried everything to get his attention. I decide I am going to just get access in his house. Memorizing his code wasn't hard. I wait for him to come home and convince him not to call the cops. I just want one thing! After having done so many tricks to get more fertile, come to find out from my doctor that I am very fertile and could get pregnant as quick as I can!
Models: Kristi's Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:35 AM #6822
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:36 AM #6823
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:37 AM #6824
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:38 AM #6825
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:42 AM #6826
Модератор

Модератор

oh i honey, i forgot to tell you im fucking other guys now because your cock is so small. hes coming over right now. do you think i look ok? oh and after he gives me a good pounding we are going to dinner so ill need your credit card. dont cry, its not like hes a total stranger. you know him and hes superior to you in every way. i mean, just the fact that he beat you out of that promotion should show you how great he is. actually, since hes gonna be the boss here at home too, youre gonna have to move your stuff out to the garage so he feels better BANNED WORDut coming over to give me dick. oh and you should offer to wear our used condoms on your face so he really feels welcome. goddess harley categories: cuckolding, femdom, bi, humiliation, financial domination
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:43 AM #6827
Модератор

Модератор

i know you've dreamed BANNED WORDut the day i'd let you near my pussy with your cock. keep dreaming loser! the closest you'll get is smelling my sweet scent through my pantyhose!
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 62.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:48 AM #6828
Модератор

Модератор

princess alix lynx you are sitting in the corner watching your wife get fucked, aren't you? what's the matter? you don't know how to please your own wife? you have to watch my clips, while you're using your hand, watching some other man put his cock inside of your wife. that's truly pathetic but we both know it turns you on so much. you don't get pussy, you just get your hand while you watch your wife being slammed by a big cock. i want you to stroke that dick for me. i want you to watch my video, in the corner, while you jerk your dick and your wife is being fucked by another man on your bed. lol! some man is fucking your wife where you're going to lay your head, and all you can do is jerk off in the corner while you jerkoff to my video. pathetic. how does it feel to know your wife would rather have someone else's cock rather than yours? think about that while you keep stroking that little dick for me. i mean it must be little or else your wife wouldn't have to look elsewhere now would she? look at the expression on her face, see how much she's enjoying another man. jerk that tiny dick for me. all you get to do is sit right there in the corner of your own bedroom and watch this man split your wife's pussy wide open while she begs for more. i'll bet she never did that with you. you know you can't satisfy her and you know she deserves a bigger dick than yours. i'll bet she loves to suck on his big cock too and you probably love watching it. keep stroking that dick for me. all you do is sit in the corner and jerkoff while your wife gets fucked. the harder she gets fucked the harder you jerk off. i wonder what you enjoy jerking off to more? her being fucked or my video while you get to look at my hot young body and listen to me degrade you? it doesn't matter, just keep jerking off you stupid cuckold loser. how's it going to feel BANNED WORD in that bed tonight where your wife just got pounded by a better man? that thought makes your dick even harder, doesn't it? now i'm going to let you cum, but i want you to time it so you can when your wife does, lol! i'll bet you'll think that's so hot. cum on your knees in the corner of your own bedroom, cucky.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:49 AM #6829
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: Your sitting close as you can and still see cleavage. With toy. You apply your lips gloss like you do.. You know the personality. Light up your cig and stroke like you do. I love the dangle. I also love it when you BANNED WORD and hold it with teeth. Once in awhile.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 07:51 AM #6830
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my perfect feet! Every single time I wiggle my toes, you take a whiff of the popper. I want your slut mouth holes filled with your dildo.. I know that you have a dildo the size of my foot! Take it. Harder and harder every time I tell you to. See my toes wiggle? Sniff! Be a good boy for Goddess and take that cock. You deserve to be fucked, BANNED WORD and humiliated.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile