Old 03-28-2019, 08:18 AM #6841
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:19 AM #6842
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:22 AM #6843
Модератор

Модератор

You have come into Luna's Gym to work out, but in Luna's gym, everyone pays her protection money. Bad things happen to people who don't pay their protection money. She senses your weakness and decides to bully you.. she makes you get on your knees and kiss her dirty sweaty shoes, and then makes you lick her sweaty feet.. She turns around and takes off her shorts so you can show your bully proper respect by licking her asshole. Then she makes you jerk off her... she counts down from 10 as you amuse her. HOT CLIP..YOU WILL LOVE THE WAY SHE BOUNCES HER ASS IN YOUR FACE.. LUNA IS THE BEST!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:24 AM #6844
Модератор

Модератор

odette delacroix is sick of you always trying to sit behind her in class, always suspiciously dropping your pen and spending way too much time by her feet on the floor trying to pick it up. she confronts you, catches you by surprise really. she's knocked you to the ground and has her petite body perched on your chest. odette taunts you with her sweaty, stinky, hosed feet. wiggling her toes in your face. she's not dumb, she knows what you're all about, with your foot fetish. she hopes that if she gives you more than you want you'll leave her alone. she feels your cock get hard underneath her - you're more of a pervert than she thought! wouldn't it be funny if you came in your pants? she would never let you live it down. she didn't realize just how much her feet controlled you, she could use her power to make you distracted before tests. you're so controlled by her stinky hosed feet that you cum at her command, a wet stain spreading across your jeans. includes pov foot domination, foot smelly, stinky pantyhose, sweaty pantyhose, joi the pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale -
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:25 AM #6845
Модератор

Модератор

The clown uses her fingers and two q - tips to help her achieve nose orgasms through sneezing. She struggles to stimulate her nose enough to make her sneeze again and again, but as time goes on her eyes water, she drools and her nose runs so much that her make up begins to smear. Black tears run down her face and her final sneeze makes the biggest mess you have ever seen from a clown. CAUTION: gross with lots of snot!
Models: ThatMissQuin

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:28 AM #6846
Модератор

Модератор

i'm all dressed up in my sexiest lingerie and huge black heels because it's a holiday and i'm spending it with my amazing alpha boyfriend. sucks to be you because you're just spending another holiday depressed and lonely as usual. nothing new for you. i remind you how much of a lonely faggot worthless piece of BANNED WORD you are. the only thing that loves you is the hand you beat off with. that is your companion. you're unlovable. nobody could ever love you. the only action you get is seeing me in pixel form on your computer in lingerie making fun of you. you love it though. half way through the video you're crying and fapping with your tears. good. cause the more you cry the better i feel and the wetter i get. i give you a cum countdown to jerk off your small ugly tater tot sized shrimp dick. i tease you, harass you, convince you to get a taste of your own cum and keep you crying and crying throughout the whole video. you don't even cum because of how sexy i look you cum from how BANNED WORDty i make you feel. you're a twisted son of a bitch. i love reminding you of your place in life. beneath my feet, choking and gagging on my big stripper heels. you pay girls on the internet to make fun of you and you get off to it. you hit the lowest of lows. i should care. but i don't. cause it's you. i'd never care about you. i only care about your money. i fucking hate you and your nasty dick more than anything ever. fuck you faggot!
Models: MissGingerReign

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:29 AM #6847
Модератор

Модератор

Honey and Tom have a dirty rough fuck session! watch him abuse her little pussy, slap choke and fuck her untill he cums!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 27 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:30 AM #6848
Модератор

Модератор

custom clip buttguy found me and got me to make an all anal, rodeo style, belly down buttfucking scene for him. so my cute little tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my bum! enjoy watching my ass get straddled as i get rump pumped flat on my tummy!" after the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to i can see the ass i love first anal action part 3 minutes1:00 minute start in doggy position. he climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. once comfortable he picks up speed and pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his cock in your asshole. just like below. 2:00 minutes of the belly down anal straddling and pumping. have him hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. both show how the belly down camera angle should be same behind view, same zoom. 3:00 side angle. should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. notice side where i can see his cock in your butt. 3:00 facing camera. again same as first part. notice that his legs are outside of hers. this video shows exact angle and buttfucking action i must have. hair pull and spanking great too. danielle maye xxx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:32 AM #6849
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Paige - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 08:34 AM #6850
Модератор

Модератор

welcome to the session. relax. it seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? well, this isn't the place for that. let me explain, this is where i encourage such behavior. i believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. this is all BANNED WORDut you now, being selfish with it even. go ahead and stroke it for me. take it out and masturbate, as i explain it all to you. you'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile