Old 04-03-2019, 12:56 AM #7831
Модератор

Модератор

You're back for more I see ... Another task , i decided that wasn't enough of one the first time ... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots . Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles !Guess its time to play again .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:00 AM #7832
Модератор

Модератор

You are testing your luck by trying out to be part of my harem. What are you thinking??? What will happen when I see your little dick? You'll never be able to satisfy a woman - let alone the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. How will I punish your insolence?
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:06 AM #7833
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:15 AM #7834
Модератор

Модератор

Do you have a weakness for latex gloves? Do you want to awaken your sumissive side? Then get ready for my latex glove mind control. In this hipn0$i$ video you will fixate on my skin tight glossy long latex opera gloves. You are going to become mesmerized as you stare and listen to my voice. Listen to the sound of the latex, watch the glossy reflections, as I count you down slowly into a state of stupor. Now it is time to program your mind to my advantage. I am going to remove your self ego and replace it with one priority and obsession. Serving. You are going to crave servitued like nothing before. You are going to work hard and give to me your true owner. You are going to work hard and suffer beautifully for me. I created a specific binaural beat to send you deep into a theta brain state whilst watching. A theta brain state is optimal for receiving subliminal suggestion. Headphones essential. Warning: By watching this video you fully accept responsiblity for anything that occurs, both positively and negatively. Do not watch if you have mental ill health issues or are on any medication. Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 8 hours after watching this video. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, LATEX, MESMERIZE, GLOVE FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GLOVES.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:21 AM #7835
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My perfect round latex ass....after all you just cant stop your strong addictions.... you need more... More worshipping.... poor boy i ma not sorry about that.... I love seduce you and make you even more weaker, every time i give you bigger dose of My perfection..I am then Only one God who control your feelings!teasing you with My amazing curves!after all you just ready Pray and worship all day Long My perfect My stunning round ASS
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:34 AM #7836
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:38 AM #7837
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:44 AM #7838
Модератор

Модератор

shiny , tight leather making you so weak.... you cant resist you Self... slowly be come soMindless, so brainless so weak...Its hard thinking....slowly you getting down....Down On Your Knee! Worship Adore My perfect Leather Body....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:55 AM #7839
Модератор

Модератор

One on One time with Catwoman - Kitty Wants Milk! Detective you found my apartment and sneaked into my bedroom. As a single woman I have learned to defend myself against intruders like you! Using a little freeze/**** gas you will soon be unable to defend yourself. Waking up frozen and naked… You will find out what kind of game I want to play with you. And your participation is needed. Teasing you, getting you hard, still unable to move I will be a very naughty Kitty by licking you and milking you before… saying goodbye Detective, for ever! Includes: Anastasia Pierce as Catwoman, Authentic Super Heroine legendary costume, Super Villainess, Executrixx (Fantasy), Freeze, Bib boobs, POV Blow Job, Milking, Dirty Talk, Enemies, Peril, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, No escape, doom.
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 01:57 AM #7840
Модератор

Модератор

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile