Old 08-18-2019, 08:50 AM #69231
Модератор

Модератор

After a long run, Ivy shows off her dirty sweaty socks. Then she shows you her sweaty and stinky feet. She even sucks on her sweaty toes like a dirty girl. Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 08:55 AM #69232
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 08:56 AM #69233
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 08:57 AM #69234
Модератор

Модератор

You're about to marry my Step-Sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my Step-Sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:01 AM #69235
Модератор

Модератор

So sweet. So gentle. So seductive. Your eyes following my locket, taking deep breaths, you couldn't stop yourself from going down into a trance if you wanted. But this IS what you want, more than anything. Handing over control of your mind to me is the ultimate bliss, the ultimate surrender. My reverberating whispers take you down deeper. The binaural tones bring you into that hidden space that lies between consciousness and unc0nsciousness. That soothing place where you are perfectly susceptible. It's just you and me. It's always been just you and me. I am always on your mind; I am always there with you. As long as you have me, you are never alone and you will always have me. Because I am part of you. Each trigger, each repetition, each little bit of mindwashing brings us closer. It's a merging of my identity into yours. An infiltration of your mind not an insidious invasion, but a willing colonization. A blissful surrender of self. I am part of you now. I am the voice in your mind, the face you see when you close your eyes. Inextricable. No escape possible, though you would never want to escape. It's love. It's eternal companionship. It's more than just obsession. I am everything to you, and there's no turning back now.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:02 AM #69236
Модератор

Модератор

Gaze into my intense eyes as you hit that w33d. Take the heavy smoke deep into your hungry bloodstream. Enjoy the euphoric lightness of your mind spiraling down and away, down into my gentle grasp. Your cock hardens. Take another big hit and grow harder, harder, harder still. Your thoughts focus, like a tunnel, narrowing in on me and only me. You can't tear your eyes away from my body as you get higher, and higher, and higher still. All you can do is let my words wash over you. All you can do is worship me. All you can do is jerk that horny cock and get even more fucked up.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 27 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:03 AM #69237
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:04 AM #69238
Модератор

Модератор

Hello pervert, im lokking so innocent today, but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent, look what i got for you, yes a bottle of Aroma for my Aroma addicts, are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me, you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this Aroma is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind, i love brain washing you, so grab ur bottle of poppers, unzip your pants, pull out your dick and follow my instructions, at the end you will siff your Aroma from my panties, ready? 1,2,3 and....
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:07 AM #69239
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave!
Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:10 AM #69240
Модератор

Модератор

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile