Old 08-18-2019, 07:25 PM #69491
Модератор

Модератор

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:26 PM #69492
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:28 PM #69493
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bardot Smith - iwantclips

Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:29 PM #69494
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:29 PM #69495
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty fucks herself with a dildo in this cam show recording. She gets fully nude and orgasms twice with her vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:30 PM #69496
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty Smokin' enjoyable good time alone! A little rub here n there mmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:31 PM #69497
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:33 PM #69498
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring
A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:34 PM #69499
Модератор

Модератор

Don't deny it. We both know that you think about dick almost as much as you think about Me. you day dream about wrapping your lips around a nice, thick, hard cock while I watch you and laugh. Well today I'm going to tease you with your two favorite things in the whole world: My hot body, and hard, stud dicks. It's the perfect plan, really. Because I know that sometimes you try to resist your bi side, but when I'm here encouraging you to jerk-off to sexy pricks like these you can't possibly resist your urges. I mean, it's not gay if a hot girl like Me is encouraging you to do it, right? And what about when I give you a hot cum countdown with rapid fire dick pics? you think you'll be able to resist then? Yeah right. Don't deny it, just jerk it. This clip is in 720HD
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 18 min 5 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:36 PM #69500
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile