Old 08-18-2019, 07:53 PM #69511
Модератор

Модератор

The purpose of your worship is to glorify, honor, praise, exalt, and please Me A pervert slave like yourself must first learn how to worship & satisfy Me, your Mistress, before dreaming of having the privilege of doing it...Will I be satisfied by your skills and allow you, poor creature, to touch My divine body or will it all be just a dream?
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:55 PM #69512
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:55 PM #69513
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on, but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear. I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:55 PM #69514
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:55 PM #69515
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:55 PM #69516
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:56 PM #69517
Модератор

Модератор

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 07:56 PM #69518
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 08:00 PM #69519
Модератор

Модератор

We know it doesn't require much to get you on all fours, jaw dropped drooling for us.
We knows a loser like you doesn't need more than two minutes to cum to two perfect goddesses such as ourselves.
You're going to get teased, tortur3d and blessed all at once. You know you're unworthy of our perfection but you know you won't stop trying to impress us. You'll do whatever it takes to be our good boy.
With @AnahHabana

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
ImmaPayUp50 (+50%)
GoodBoySPENDS (+100%)
TakeUr$Princess (+200%)
Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 08:01 PM #69520
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH TRANSFER FETISH MAGIC CONTROL SUPER VILLIANS SUPERHEROINS FUCKING XXX HARDCORE BOY/GIRL ROLEPLAY STRIPTEASE BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper, but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body, hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile