Old 08-18-2019, 10:22 PM #69571
Модератор

Модератор

You long to give up control to us. You crave the release of handing yourself over to us.

So we will make it very easy for you. We will talk you through some deep breathing exercises as you sniff from the bottle, pushing you further and further into subspace.

Each breath you take further cements our hold over you.

Don't worry, you are safe here. Just keep focusing on your breath and let us transport you somewhere else...

Add a Findom rush to the experience by adding a markup code at checkout:
Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY
True devotees will use MTNRUIN
LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:26 PM #69572
Модератор

Модератор

This pathetic salesman is new to his job and desperate to make his first sale. In fact, after having his sales pitch declined by the beautiful Goddess Aaliyah, he pleads with her to make a purchase. Willing to do anything for a sale, he offers to clean her house and even massage her feet. This gets Goddess Aaliyah's attention. She doesn't waste any time before placing her gorgeous feet in sexy, tan stillettos right into his lap. He removes her heels and begins to massage her feet, tracing her sole from heel to toe with his hands. That isn't enough for Goddess Aaliyah, and she throws the salesman onto her hardwood floor, smothering his face with her pretty feet, stuffing them in his mouth, and demanding that he kiss them exactly as she wants him to. From beneath her, he thanks her for the privilege to worship her beautiful feet. Her domination is so complete, he doesn't hesitate to pay for the entire sale himself! This Goddess just might keep him as a slave to her feet, at least until both her toes and her house are sparkling clean.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:27 PM #69573
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:28 PM #69574
Модератор

Модератор

Are you excited to jerk that cock!? You should be! Its time to go on a Aroma BINGE. Jerking your dick to my instructions while inhaling those sweet aromas that you just can't get enough of. Im going to make you breathe in so many times that when you climax... it will be the most incredible orgasm you have ever had. Get those Aroma ready and prepare to lose your mind, feel those sweet sensations your Aroma provide, and cum like never before...this is one jerk off instruction you will watch over, and over, and over again!!!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:29 PM #69575
Модератор

Модератор

Hasn't it been a while. It has been far too long, and I know you have been missing me. I know you have been waiting for my next Intox-Fantasy clip. You watch all my my Aroma clips over and over because I am Your Ultimate Aroma Queen when it comes to fucking you sluts up and I am back to fuck you up some more right now. I am just so good at it and you crave my instruction.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:32 PM #69576
Модератор

Модератор

Hey daddy, I waited up for you...all my friends are out tonight with a group of guys. I didn't fancy it, I wanted to spend my night with the most special man in my life.
Can we have a cuddle daddy, I just want to feel your arms around me.
Maybe you can **** in my bed tonight?
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:34 PM #69577
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:34 PM #69578
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:35 PM #69579
Модератор

Модератор

I know you need your fix of my gorgeous feet and there will be no escaping it with my gold glitter toes. Worship them and how their sparkles mesmerize you. Grow weaker as you stroke and cave to your place beneath my feet. With every toe point, sole wrinkle, and glimpse of my soft skin you'll become more and more addicted to my feet. Obey your Princess as I command you to worship and stroke until I give you a cum countdown, knowing that now you'll need my feet for your orgasms to feel this good.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:35 PM #69580
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile