Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:35 PM #68362
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:42 PM #68363
Модератор

Модератор

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:44 PM #68364
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you?
YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW!
Contains: forced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:46 PM #68365
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My new slave. can you hear that noise? That's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here, mummified in plastic, strapped down and unable to escape. now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave. you are just My property now, and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with. this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist. you are completely vulnerable, weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won't even allow that cock of yours to go limp. Don't think for one second you will be able to resist, I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you, smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over, all the while teasing you with My breasts, smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again, to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now, so you had better get used to it. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in'Mobile' video resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:47 PM #68366
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:57 PM #68367
Модератор

Модератор

For sure this is the first time and I'm so MAKING you do it! Isn't it so fucking up that I'm doing this to you? So mean and manipulative but here I am doing it! Gosh don't you just wonder what it's going to taste like? Icky! I mean fine though if I tell you to do it I guess you have no choice, welp, here we gooooo!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:58 PM #68368
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:59 PM #68369
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:09 AM #68370
Модератор

Модератор

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something, doesn't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There's a reason. You're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8-foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you'd know how good they smell, how soft they were. Why don't you jerk to my feet? Why not, hm? I'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile