Old 09-28-2019, 10:40 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Small Penis Humiliation - Experiment in Verbal Humiliation Leads to Ejaculation

Date:
Title: Small Penis Humiliation - Experiment in Verbal Humiliation Leads to Ejaculation
Models:
Site: kelseyobsession.net
Description: The purpose of today's experiment is to determine how quickly introducing negative stimuli regarding male anatomical stereotypes results in erectile dysfunction. You may begin by removing your penis from your pants and commencing with manual stimulation to the point of erection. Continue with manual stimulation as I introduce auditory stimuli, coldly repeating phrases such as, "Your penis is small," "Women like big penises," "Bigger is better," "Your penis is very small." This is surprising, your erection remains full. I repeat the phrases, instructing you to continue physically manipulating your penis. Rather than causing erectile dysfunction as it has in every other participant, you quickly reach the orgasmic phase, resulting in ejaculation. That was quite fascinating. You are an anomaly in this research study, I am looking forward to presenting your case at this week's research colloquium.

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 236 MiB
Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Antivirus status: Safe

Download:
AnzFile: Small Penis Humiliation - Experiment in Verbal Humiliation Leads to Ejaculation.mp4 - 236.2 MB

Tags
1 280p, female domination, humiliation, kelseyobsession.net, pov