Old 09-28-2019, 09:55 AM #85411
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slave, i know you love my Hot, British accent. Along with my perfect British seduction and power! This great British jerk off is gonna blow you away. You have to stroke exactly as your British goddess tells you, ok! Like you can ever say no to me...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:08 AM #85412
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slave, i know you love my Hot, British accent. Along with my perfect British seduction and power! This great British jerk off is gonna blow you away. You have to stroke exactly as your British goddess tells you, ok! Like you can ever say no to me...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:10 AM #85413
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:13 AM #85414
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:19 AM #85415
Модератор

Модератор

This is a live cam clip, meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans, enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard, after I cum the first time and I keep going, after a while my cigarette even went out! I don't know why, but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:20 AM #85416
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:30 AM #85417
Модератор

Модератор

You and your girlfriend have been dating long distance for a few months now and she finally feels comfortable enough to tell you her secret... Shes a witch! and she wants to cast a spell on your cock so you can feel her mouth on you even though its really on her dildo! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:44 AM #85418
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:46 AM #85419
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:14 AM #85420
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile