Old 07-30-2021, 11:58 AM #1261
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sexy Smoker

Shemax.com- Sexy Smoker

Description:
If you like smoking hot femboys then petite and sexy Kwang should light a fire in your pants. We start the set with Kwang lighting up by the open window which gives her a look of smouldering sluttiness in her impossibly short shorts, frayed half jacket and lace up calf strap heels. Kwangs beauty is matchless to any other ladyboy or girl owing to her scorching body and large smoky eyes. I also quite like her as a blond and her long wavy hair looks blazingly gorgeous on this night. Sparking our lust she removes her jacket to reveal her slim and sexy shoulders and flat chest which is covered by a small bikini top. When she sheds those sizzling shoes it looks like she is still wearing them by the searing red marks left by the straps. Adding fuel to the fire of our libidos she removes her shorts and she begins to rub her crotch and the growing bulge causes her balls to spill out the sides of her black lace panties. This turns into burning desire when she removes these to reveal a generous hooded shecock and neatly trimmed pubes. Her ass is on fire to be filled with something so she extinguishes the flame on the nearby candle but not our hunger to substitute a cock for it. After some short toying of her hot red A-hole she stands to show us her cute ass with her hardening hose hanging down. I offer her mine and attempt to quench her dick thirst and we see she has big silver tongue piercing as she jerks herself. The inferno inside her grows as she kneels and yanks her hard cock until the pressure in her inflamed balls reaches a boiling point and she douses her tiny black purse with a massive load of white hot cum.Kwang like so many of the young ladyboys smokes cigarettes and despite out fears for her long term health she looks very sexy doing it. Given the ice (cystal meth) epidemic in the ladyboy population I am of the mind that nicotine is the least worrisome addictive drug. Nevertheless I personally know one ladyboy (Wan-Episode 14) in her late twenties who has developed lung cancer and despite receiving treatment will no doubt succumb to this usually fatal disease. Cigarettes are still cheap in Asia by western standards which lead you to believe the governments are behind the times in discouraging their citizens from smoking. Surprisingly though in Jan. 2008 Thailands Health Ministry announced it was extending the smoking ban in restaurants to air-conditioned bars and offices and outdoor markets. Smokers faced a 2,000 baht ($60) fine and owners who fail to enforce the law could be fined 20,000 baht ($600) after the ban came into effect. Cynics agree that this well intentioned ban will be largely unenforced and will likely only be another reason for police to extort money from businesses and an unlucky few of the populace.
Model:
Kwang
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 51-sexysmoker-hdv.wmv
File Size : 588.29 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:51-sexysmoker-hdv.wmv - 588.3 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 11:58 AM #1262
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Miki Penis Poser

Shemax.com- Miki Penis Poser

Description:
Its not hard to see that Miki has a gorgeous body despite her loose fitting black dress which leaves bare her shoulders and the top of her bulging chest. She has a remarkably feminine face with large dark exotic eyes, high cheekbones and a small nose and mouth. Her overall looks combine to make her one extraordinarily pretty girl who could harden any cock with her practiced clothed posing. But you paid to see her naked so she dutifully exposes her perfect large round fake tits. Slipping her dress down to her waist we get a great look at her slim torso with the ribs showing through the skin and her bejeweled navel. When her dress falls all the way to the floor she is wearing only dark panties that seem to have trouble covering her only masculine feature. Of course she also has a wonderful ass which we see when she turns around before slipping off her panties. Underneath she has wispy pubes sprouting from which is a long semi-hard pink sausage ending in a tapered hood which she strokes hard as it grows in size and length. Hanging below is a large swollen ball sack that she pulls up towards her flat stomach to reveal her sweet boy pussy. On all fours we get another great view of her A-hole with her big balls and cock curving down before she flips over to jerk her dink until it she manages a squeeze out some clear cum.Not much is known about this Bangkok native who worked for a time and Temptations Bar and may still. An unquestionable stunning beauty she likely has a few falangs who she would call her boyfriend for the steady injection of cash in exchange for the return injections of sperm.
Model:
Miki
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 107-mikipenisposer-hdv.wmv
File Size : 448.39 MB
Duration : 00:14:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:107-mikipenisposer-hdv.wmv - 448.4 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:03 PM #1263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock

Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock

Description:
I have had my eye on Tutka for a while. Every time I would go to her bar she was always sitting with a fellow bar patron. We would look at each other from time to time in passing on the way to the rest room or something but I never got the chance to actually talk to her...until tonight.I walked in and seen Tutka was available so I quickly rushed over to talk with her. As I got closer to her she got prettier and prettier. Her skin looked so smooth and her body so hot I knew already she was coming with me tonight. I sat down and we started talking and it didn`t take me long to start feeling all over her. Her skin was softer than I had imagined it would be. She started kissing on my neck in the bar so I quickly slid my hand into her bikini bottoms and felt her already stiff cock. She reciprocated by feeling on my cock as well and the temperature quickly rose from there. Check pleaseAfter paying the bill we quickly went to the room. Within seconds of the door closing we were all over each other. My cock in her hand, hers in mine. I couldn`t get enough. She had been on the list for so long it took all I had to control myself and not blow a load just from her stroking my cock. I think she was almost as horny because her pulsing cock was leaking precum into my palm as I played with the head of her cock. Needless to say, things went great from there as you can see in the set. I`ll FOR SURE be seeing sexy Tutka again soon and recommend her to anybody who happens to be passing through Pattaya.
Model:
Tutka
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 566.55 MB
Duration : 00:17:23

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv - 566.5 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:08 PM #1264
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- After School Home Jerk

Shemax.com- After School Home Jerk

Description:
Cute Casey knows she has to come home right after school every day. If she doesn`t the boys may find out about her big secret. But once she is home alone this teen beauty is free to do what she wants. Instead of doing her homework she tosses her books aside and starts to tug off her school uniform. When she bends over we can see she isn`t wearing any panties under her short sexy plaid skirt. When she spreads her legs we see her hidden surprise and we understand why her horny home room teacher gives her detention so much. As she paws at her penis it grows long a fat with a pointy pink head. She is thinking about all the sexy boys in class who stare at her and wonder if they know she has a big dick. This gets her horny so she strips naked so we see her perfect smooth light black skinned body. She stands posing remembering the first time she let her teacher suck her long hard dick. She plays with the ribbed dildo as she remembers how he then fucked her tight asshole raw. Just like at the end of that lesson she jerks her big black cock until is shoots creamy white cum on her flat chest.Photographer`s comments: My impression of Casey. This was her first photo shoot and she was a natural. She loved modeling and seemed to be prepared with posing and outfits. She was very flirty and loved to be touched. She likes to dominate men but seems to be more submissive type to me. I loved her big eyes and lips. She loved to tease when the camera was rolling.
Model:
Casey
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-afterschoolhomejerk-hdv.wmv
File Size : 512.07 MB
Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:55-afterschoolhomejerk-hdv.wmv - 512.1 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:35 PM #1265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Description:
Bom is another sexy young Pattaya girl who will blow your mind and your load. She ignites your fuse with her compact little body which sports her big head and two large exotic eyes. Our device is triggered by her cute cock and nice tits. The countdown to detonation begins with her dick sucking while she plungers her own stick of dynamite until it explodes with cum.Met up with Bom at the New Orn Bar on Soi Diana in Pattaya as I was walking back to my hotel on Soi LK. Half way between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao, this bar is quite a ways from the main Ladyboy Bar areas in Pattaya which are Walking Street, Soi 131 and Soi 6 and are all between Beach and 2nd Roads (see Travel Guide for further details). It is a large outdoor bar that appears to be open 24 hours although like in the movie Aliens the ladyboys mostly come at night, mostly. But if you are staying in the Soi BukhaoDianaLK area this can be convenient when you are coming back from the other bars at 4AM and are still horny.
Model:
Bom
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 284.84 MB
Duration : 00:09:24

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv - 284.8 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:42 PM #1266
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Cute Blonde Babe

Shemax.com- Cute Blonde Babe

Description:
The milk lady has cum She loves to cover her body in fluids and get wet and messy before she grabs her thick cock and begins her tugjob. She loves to tug on her own meat. It doesn`t matter what she uses to get messy as long as she gets dirty and wet. She has used mud, ketchup, mustard, relish, tomatoes, cherries, strawberries and even hot chocolate. Today, however, it was milk. She took a big jug of milk and started pouring it all over her body, watch as it trickles down through her tits and then travels a line along her flat stomach and onto her thick shecock. When it moves that slowly it teases her and her body just tingles and she loved rubbing it all over her body, and then taking her thick meat in her hand and tuggin and stroking it until she came thick as milk.
Model:
Thays Schiavinato
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 11-cuteblondebabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 684.6 MB
Duration : 00:24:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:11-cuteblondebabe-hdv.wmv - 684.6 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:52 PM #1267
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey

Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey

Description:
If you hook up with svelte and sexy Wan she will rock your world. Wan is a Femboy lovers delight with her ripped little body but feminine face. She knows how to use that bod to please her man. If you decide to go long time expect to get little sleep. If you get tired or cum she will get you hard again and pull your cock into her ass. She loves to get fucked hard in the ass and to watch you doing it in a mirror. She writhes and moans under you as you are fucking her and she will not cum until you do. She also likes to sing, dance, play pool, and drink. Treat and tip her well and you will get the royal treatment.I met Wan around Soi 5 on Sukhumvit Road as I was walking back to my hotel on my first night ever in Bangkok. I didn`t really know what I was doing yet as I had just arrived and was pretty drunk and tired. She was with a friend who I was actually a little more attracted to so I invited both of them upstairs. I did the shoots one at a time and did not do a great job as you can see. After all these were the first ladyboys I had ever been with after dreaming about this for years. Wan was first and we had fun fake fucking and she had a nice little cumshot. Her curving banana dick looks big in relation to her tight little body. Her friend was next and even though I thought she was prettier she was just not in to it as much. So they decided to sleep with me and I thought that was pretty cool given it was my first night in Thailand. I must have been sleeping 20 minutes when Wan started snuggling up to me and grabbing my dick and pulling it towards her ass. We fooled around a bit until we noticed her friend stirring so then we went into the washroom.Well sorry I didn`t get any pictures but I fucked her in about ten different positions in the shower. I came and she did again and we went back to bed for a couple of hours. We then all went for breakfast and she asked to call me later and I said OK. Well that was the beginning of my relationship with Wan which lasted the remainder of that trip and half way through the next. You will see a few pictures from other locations as she came to meet me in Pattaya and hung around when I was in Bangkok.
Model:
Wan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 14-femboyfuckmonkey-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 239.64 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:14-femboyfuckmonkey-mpghi.mpg - 239.6 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:59 PM #1268
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Monster Curving Cock

Shemax.com- Monster Curving Cock

Description:
She is super slim with sultry looks and Isabelly is ready for some shecock pumping playtime. This shemale diva has big girl dick that she can wrap both of her slender hands around when she gets it hard. She slips off her coat to show nothing underneath but some skimpy lingerie covering her body and she doesnt leave that on for long. She slips her top and bottoms off and gets that shemeat rock hard before pumping it until she squirts milky cock cream all over her hand and stomach.
Model:
Isabelly Killer
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 150-monstercurvingcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 547.14 MB
Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:150-monstercurvingcock-hdv.wmv - 547.1 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:03 PM #1269
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Unbelievably Huge SheCock

Shemax.com- Unbelievably Huge SheCock

Description:
This ample bodied, ebony shebabe was a sexy piece of lust on high heels. Her sexy little black dress showed a delicious amount of cleavage and skimmed her curvy ass and hips like a lovers hands. And those black, silky thigh high stockings added even more sensuous appeal. This lovely T-girl posed and teased the camera slowly stripping out of her dress and revealing inch by dark inch of skin. She slid her bra straps off her shoulders and set those big titties free, squeezing them and fondling her big, dark nipples. She even held those puppies up so she could lick her own dark peaks. But the real excitement was when she slipped out of her white panties to reveal her huge, thick shecock. It was amazing it even fit in her tight panties. And once she oiled it up and began to stroke and pump, that shecock grew to extreme proportions.
Model:
Katie Coxx
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 13-unbelievablyhugeshecock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 553.44 MB
Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:13-unbelievablyhugeshecock-hdv.wmv - 553.4 MB