Old 05-03-2019, 08:16 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default No One Cums, Cuck - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

I've already satisfied myself multiple times today, a privilege you know nothing about in lacking carnal freedom. I made you sit at the edge of the bed and watch every orgasm as you were restricted in bondage, your pesky hands unable to tamper with your cock. I only desire to make matters worse for you as I allow one of my muscular, toned play toys up onto the bed with me; desiring to rake my hands over every fine line & detail of his upper body with my nails and tongue. You bite your lip at the sight of me slowly unzipping his pants, freeing his cock and claiming him with my bare hands. This is a sensation you have never, or will ever learn. My tongue flickering near his head seeming to promise that it with grace the hot throbbing flesh but never delivering. I pull strands of saliva from my lips and bring them to his shaft, my fingers working painfully slow; removing them at times to flick and smack at his aching cock which brings a smile to my lips. He thinks he's going to cum, but you and I know better don't we? No one cums cuck, but it doesn't make the sight of my sensually sadistic teasing and torment on his sculpted body any less difficult for your mind and meager cock to bare.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, cock tease, cuckold pov, female domination, femdom