Old 05-26-2019, 04:46 PM #26671
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:47 PM #26672
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:47 PM #26673
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:47 PM #26674
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:50 PM #26675
Модератор

Модератор

Working and making me money is just the first step to being a Good Boy. A true Good Boy lives his entire life motivated by the Kendra Effect. Today's motivation? Working out. I'm going to inspire you to workout HARDER, and more often than you ever have before? Why? Because you want to look good for ME. You want to please me. Any way you can. Skeptical? Just watch this video and fall under my spell before bed and you will wake up EAGER to get to the gym early the next day. It's just so easy for me... And you love it.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 97.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:52 PM #26676
Модератор

Модератор

Me, Princess Nikki and Lady Morgan Moon spit at a window, the cam is on the other site so you have the feeling we spit directly in your face, yoop that is the only thing you deserve I know bitch, so watch it and wenk idiot. At the end swiss bitch has to cum at the window and lick his mess mixed with our spit. I think this pig liked it, how disgusting!
Models: Princess Rachel Evans

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:56 PM #26677
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms! After working out, Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It's naughty to have a camera in this public gym, and we check to make sure that we don't get caught! OTHER KEYWORDS- stretching, exercise, workouts, working out, yoga pants, workout clothes, sneaker fetish, sneakers, ass fetish, PAWG, big butts, white booty, brunettes, strong women, strong woman, @DakotaCharms This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:56 PM #26678
Модератор

Модератор

My Australian size 9 soles in clear ankle boots turns your brains to jelly, my long legs just make you even weaker. Watch this clip on repeat as I program your mind to go into complete debt for my beautiful soles. The idea of being financially ruined by a pair of boots makes your useless cock drip. Markup codes LOSER4MIA 25% BINGE4MIA 50% GOODBOY4MIA 100% DEBT4MIA 1000%
Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 1 min 1 s
Resolution: 480 x 480
Size: 6.30 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:57 PM #26679
Модератор

Модератор

*FROM A CUSTOM* ..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your ****. dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:58 PM #26680
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 48 s