Old 12-24-2019, 09:07 PM #117721
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cure Or Cum - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Cure Or Cum - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

I wake up to find you on my floor, you beg and plead with me telling me how another Mistress has shrunk you and you hear that I have the cure. Well you heard correctly I sure do but first I kinda like you being on 6 inches tall, So i pick you up place you on my bed make you rub my feet and lick them clean. Of course I can find other tiny slave jobs for you to do like rub my nipples for me. Oh you like all this don't you look at how excited you are but of course as turned on as you are you don't want to stay this way forever. Ok fine I will give you the cure but only if you don't cum, if you cum you will stay this way forever!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:09 PM #117722
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweaty Feet Worship - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

Sweaty Feet Worship - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

Summer keeps mud off My boots. Doesn't mean you get a break. I wore this pair of boots barefoot for hours and now my feet are sweaty. I unzip and pull off my boots, I shove my slippery toes at you. Keep licking and cleaning My sweaty feet! Eww!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:13 PM #117723
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty feet outside - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Dirty feet outside - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

I go outside for one reason only, to rub My perfect feet in the dirt and have you lick them clean. I am wearing ripped jeans and no socks or shoes as I rub My sexy feet into the dirty ground. Telling you to worship them here and now I dont care who sees. I tease you with toe wiggling and pointing and dirty bare soles
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:14 PM #117724
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oiled up anal - laylaprice - iwantclips

Oiled up anal - laylaprice - iwantclips

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:19 PM #117725
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous Matron Kay Plays with Her Sexy Stilettos Using Her Pretty Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Plays with Her Sexy Stilettos Using Her Pretty Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:23 PM #117726
Модератор

Модератор

Default Io me la godo e te sei schiavo dei miei piedi / I enjoy this moment and your're my footslave - Gisy The Goddess - iwantclips

Io me la godo e te sei schiavo dei miei piedi / I enjoy this moment and your're my footslave - Gisy The Goddess - iwantclips

Giornata di relax, cosa di migliore di sfotterti mentre me ne sto distesa all'ombra di una bella giornata estiva, e te coglione tappato in caso davanti al pc succube dei miei piedi.Ah i miei piedi, ahhaha, so che ti posso far fare quello che voglio, sono qui e si sente persino gli schiamazzi di chi si diverte, e io ti sfotto perch la tua voglia di piedi ti costringe a strisciare coglione, e lo so, ti faresti ficcare in bocca fin gi nella gola, anche i pidi dalla prima che passa, guarda avrei voglia di chiamarle qui quelle milf del cazzo e farti umiliare da loro con i loro piedi sporchi e sudati, ma sono io che decido e devi adorare i miei piedi, tanto sei cos coglione che lecchi anche i miei calli, ti costringo a leccarli mentre me ne sto comodamente seduta a sfotterti fumando e usandoti anche come posacenere se mi va, ma a che cazzo servi imbecilli se non ad essere ridotto ad uno schiavo dei miei piedi, totalmente schiavo disposto a sopportare ogni umiliazione? adorami imbecille, e striscia verme. Its a day off and Im relaxing lying down in the shade during this summer day, nothing is better then have fun humiliating you, a moron like you deserves only insults, I bet you are at home, in front of your pc mesmerized by my powerful feet.You are at my feet ahaha! I know that I can do whatever I want with you. You can hear the people laughing and having fun all around here while Im making fun with you because you want my feet so bad. youll be ready to crawl at my feet, I know, youll be able to lick even the disgusting feet of that milfs, I would like to call them here and make you to lick and smell their sweaty stinky soles, but not today! I make the rules and now you have to worship mine. I make you lick even my calluses while Im relaxing and enjoying a cigarette, yes.. youll be even my ashtray if Ill decide so. What do you think could be your utility but to be my personal slave, to be completely humiliated and obliged to do whatever I want? Come here little worm, worship me, you idiot! FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:25 PM #117727
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD fucked and cuckold lick the sperm - Nikky Thorne Productions - iwantclips

BANNED WORD fucked and cuckold lick the sperm - Nikky Thorne Productions - iwantclips

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:27 PM #117728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Barefoot cum countdown - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Barefoot cum countdown - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

I love teasing you with My sexy feet. I scrunch My toes and show off My wrinkled soles. Cum countdown at end.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 924 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:31 PM #117729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

You are the type that a girl walks by and you hear that "flip... flop" your eyes immediately hit the floor. Enjoy this one sugar! Your dream of a footjob with a happy ending of cumming on my feet is about to come true
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:32 PM #117730
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship my Feet while I am pressing them deep inside Your filthy Mouth! (Full HD) - Lady Medea Fox - iwantclips

Worship my Feet while I am pressing them deep inside Your filthy Mouth! (Full HD) - Lady Medea Fox - iwantclips

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile