Old 12-27-2019, 02:08 AM #118121
Модератор

Модератор

Default Barefoot Domination Stories Pt 4 - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Barefoot Domination Stories Pt 4 - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:13 AM #118122
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 29.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:17 AM #118123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tape bound and cumming - KateK8 - iwantclips

Tape bound and cumming - KateK8 - iwantclips

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:18 AM #118124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Live-In Slave - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Live-In Slave - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water, carry our bags, play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be, slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:20 AM #118125
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:24 AM #118126
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 35.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:25 AM #118127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheer captain JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Cheer captain JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:27 AM #118128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Day Dream or Reality? - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Day Dream or Reality? - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:28 AM #118129
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous Matron Kay Plays with Her Sexy Stilettos Using Her Pretty Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Plays with Her Sexy Stilettos Using Her Pretty Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 02:30 AM #118130
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship my feet - KaterinaGoddess - iwantclips

Worship my feet - KaterinaGoddess - iwantclips

I am a cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do a massage after a morning shower while you pathetic slave lay at my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can't touch them. You can't smell them. You can't kiss them. You can only sit, look at my feet, and dream about them.
Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile