Old 11-06-2020, 09:51 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Backroomcastingcouch.com- Sandra

Backroomcastingcouch.com- Sandra

Description:
Busty Latina cashier Sandra does anal for the first time today - and you can tell she wasn_t lying about that. Painal, yes. Can_t recommend a newbie to the producers if she doesn_t show she can go the extra mile, right? Sandra survives her first ass-fucking and takes it long enough for TC to call it a full anal session and give her a 10 at the end. Is she really a 10? No. 8 maybe. Great tits, does anal, great tits, sweet and submissive. Did I mention great tits?
Until today, only her cousin (), nobody knows that shy little Sandra is here today to explore her options in the glamorous adult entertainment industry because she loves sex and by god that ought to be enough reason to get into the jizz biz, right? Wonder if she changes her mind, you know, after the whole fricken world is watching her sucking a stranger_s cock and taking it up the ass for job that doesn_t actually exist.
Titty fucking that results in cum on her face completes Sandra_s audition. Not sure how I feel about titty fucking. LMK if enjoy watching it and we_ll do it again with the next big tit opportunist who stops by at the office.
I have a feeling a certain VIP member whose handle begins with bbwlo is going to love this one.
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Backroomcastingcouch.com
Info:
File Name : brcc_sandra_1422-hd.mp4
File Size : 1300.12 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:42:13
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 174 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: