Old 08-24-2021, 02:15 AM #32461
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Farts & caviar party for my slave

- Farts & caviar party for my slave

Description:
Mistress Antonella is so pretty with her black leather trousers, black corset and black stiletto shoes. The slave of Mistress Antonella is laying down on the floor, he wears a black mask.
Mistress Antonella excites her slave with farts in front of him. Then, she steps over her slave, in doggy position in order to allow him to smell her ass of goddess when she fart, her farts excited her slave a lot.
After that, she takes off her trousers and gives to him, her caviar directly from her goddesss ass to the dustbins mouth of her slave, she use him like a human toilet..
Scato
Pee
Leather trousers
Farts
Model:
MistressAntonellaSilicone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : fartsmimilogo1.mp4
File Size : 240.96 MB
Resolution : 1334x750
Duration : 00:12:28
Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xkt4xqkbvrgn
Old 08-24-2021, 02:29 AM #32462
Модератор

Модератор

Default - ladies have scat fun

- ladies have scat fun

Description:
Sunday afternoon turned into a perverse meetings.At the conclusion of surprise for our cameraman.My good friend Denise wanted to again play dirty games. I say yes, lets play..Both we love pantyhose and it was clear where to begin our dirty game..Then its just a matter of improvisation between me and Denise
Denisa beautifully kisses and has a delicate ass hole.
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatshop37.mp4
File Size : 1514.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:23
Video : AVC, 9 324 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/09exsq5pz6xv
Old 08-24-2021, 02:42 AM #32463
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Smelly farts and piss for the slave

- Smelly farts and piss for the slave

Description:
Sarah and I love to have fun with the slaves Especially the smelly and fluid part Our loser slave acts like he dont like it, but I think deep inside he loves this Being so close to our ass and pussy must be a privilege for him After serving him some really smelly farts, Sarah need to pee in his mouth. After she is done we give him more farts, before I need to empty my bladder Pissing Farting
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Nikki-Sarah-Farting-and-peeing-mdh.mp4
File Size : 1007.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:17
Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d13484ub1cst
Old 08-24-2021, 02:45 AM #32464
Модератор

Модератор

Default - From Dog Cage To Toilet Cage

- From Dog Cage To Toilet Cage

Description:
Mistress Lisa has kept her toilet slave waiting all night in a cramped pet cage. Unable to sleep, he cant help but think about his morning meal. Lisa walks in and adds to his dread when she says, You look like youre ready for a beating. Are you ready to eat my shit? She leads him out on a leash and shackles him to a St. Andrews Cross. She smiles as she whips and flogs his ass, then kicks him several times. She laughs as she hears a rewarding meaty thud with each blow. She has some fun with his nipples, attaching a long set of forceps, and twisting them as he grimaces in pain. She lets him know its feeding time and leads him to her toilet box, a clear plexiglass head cage with a toilet seat on top. She locks his head inside and handcuffs his wrists to the side. As he awaits his meal she tortures his chest, digging her high heel into his nipples before attaching clamps and forceps. Finally she gets the urge to shit and sits on the toilet seat. She pisses in his mouth first, then shits a load right onto his mouth. Some of the shit falls to the side but Lisa isnt going to allow any of it go to waste. She puts the remaining shit on a plate and begins fork feeding him. He gags several times but she has no mercy and just keeps putting forkfuls of shit into his mouth. As he struggles she instructs him to chew and swallow and tortures his nipples with clamps and forceps. Finally she feeds him his last piece of shit and steps on his cock with her stiletto heels until all the shit has been eaten. She opens the lid to toilet box and has him open his mouth to prove all the shit is where it belongsin his stomach. She leaves him locked in the cage but spits in his mouth before leaving, letting him know shell be back when she needs to use him again.
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : From-Pet-cage-to-toilet-cage.mp4
File Size : 420.75 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:12:07
Video : AVC, 4 654 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4hnu3tzb96z0
Old 08-24-2021, 03:24 AM #32465
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Fishnets Panty Heels

- Fishnets Panty Heels

Description:
Hot pooping and peeing in sexy fishnets panties and heels
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : fishnetsblackpantyheelspoop.wmv
File Size : 143.24 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:09:37
Video : VC-1, 2 061 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 16.0 kb/s (CBR), 16.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2m7o663cxyo8
Old 08-24-2021, 03:28 AM #32466
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Big One special for me

- Big One special for me

Description:
Listen, Im already tired of writing a description for the videos, I admit honestly, I really love shit and just can not resist when from my ass comes out a fragrant sausage. After my previous video, I still have a HUGE piece of delicious shit that I love to play with so much) If you like to watch me play with my shit and pens, then prepare for the crazy scat show) Follow the updates, love you)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Big-One-special-for-me.wmv
File Size : 350.28 MB
Duration : 00:06:06
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 301 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0q33fb30ll89
Old 08-24-2021, 03:41 AM #32467
Модератор

Модератор

Default - MIstress Gaia-Here is what you asked for

- MIstress Gaia-Here is what you asked for

Description:
Slave, today Im in a good mood Im going to make this video just for you and I know that you are going to buy it you cant help it. I know that you like to jerk-off watching a beautiful woman shitting. You can get aroused only in that way. You get turned on even more, watching an elegant woman shitting yes, because even shitting requires elegance and I am an elegant woman On the other end, I like shitting in my slaves mouths. Look, I take off my panties you see, they are dirty of my humors. I have not washed myself yet Look at my gorgeous pussy and, now, at my beautiful ass-hole from here your meal is coming out Oooooh, look how much shit I have made A toilet slave like you must eat it all and, then clean my ass
ITALIAN
Schiavo, oggi sono di buon umore faro questo video apposta per te e so che tu lo comprerai non puoi farne a meno So che ti piace masturbarti guardando delle belle donne che cagano. Ti ecciti solo in quel modo e ti ecciti ancora di piu a vedere donne eleganti che fanno la cacca si, perche anche per cagare ci vuole eleganza e io sono una donna elegante Daltra parte, a me piace cagare nella bocca dei miei schiavi.
Guarda, mi sono sfilata le mutandine vedi, sono sporche dei miei umori, non mi sono ancora lavata Guarda la mia bellissima figa e, ora, il mio splendido culo da li, tra poco, uscira il tuo pasto.
Oooooh, guarda quanta merda ho fatto E tutta per te Uno schiavo-cesso come te la deve mangiare tutta e poi ripulirmi il buco del culo.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : gaia_scat_pov1_hd.mp4
File Size : 318.67 MB
Duration : 00:08:05
Video : AVC, 5 340 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5lhia42ijfgk
Old 08-24-2021, 03:56 AM #32468
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Little Girl Wants To Be Dirty

- Little Girl Wants To Be Dirty

Description:
I want to be the dirtiest girl I start by rubbing my cunt and tasting it.. thats not dirty enough so I try smelling my armpits, still not dirty enough.. Ive never played with my butthole before, I start rubbing it and smell my fingers, I act grossed out at first but eventually it starts turning me on. I want to go super far today so I start thinking about playing with my poop. I have a huge load come out, its so exciting and gross I slowly start spreading it on my nipples and then work to smearing over my entire chest
Its so hot I cant resist to smear all over my cunt and pack shit on top of it. I rub my cunt and get off to it.
Model:
GwenyT
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 55BEA443-F457-44D6-9C4A-B8977A968D8C.mov
File Size : 1008.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:54
Video : AVC, 9 910 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 225 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s9y147qpf22a
Old 08-24-2021, 04:06 AM #32469
Модератор

Модератор

Default - MarshMellow Stuffing Shit and Pee

- MarshMellow Stuffing Shit and Pee

Description:
Being super naughty, and stuffing marsh mellows in both fuck holes then pushing them out and shitting. Next I pull out a drinking glass and drop the marsh mellows into the glass that have been stuffed up my ass and pussy, and pee into the glass. I drink some, and pour the pee all over my face and then smear some poomashmellow on my face while sucking the pee out of a marshmellow. . Afterwards I smear shit all over my pussy and ass and talk very dirty about shitting and stuff some poo in my asshole. I push my asshole out as far as it will go, again and again.
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : mars1.wmv
File Size : 639.44 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:10:47
Video : VC-1, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x2sxsutrfjpe
Old 08-24-2021, 04:11 AM #32470
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Our First Dirty Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

- Our First Dirty Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

Description:
So sexy, wet and dirty video. Its kinda of Roleplay. Im your girlfriend and you are my love whos working a lot far from our home. I miss you so much and you need to come back home to me more often. I know you have to work a lot and I totally understand you love me too, but please spend more time with me then before. Im so fucking naughty and horny today. I was thinking about something. We need to spice up our sexual life. HmI wanna share my dirty fantasy with you and Im a bit shy what I hope for. We both trust in each other so I tell you. You like fucking me from behind but This time I wanna try on different way, which is while we enjoy each other in doggy you fuck my little asshole but I going to poop on your dick. How does it sound? Please dont hesitate give me your answer. I tease you in the video with show off my pink panty, take off my bra and knee on then start to play with butt plug. We can doing step by step our first dirty anal experience. First using butt plug in ass then when my little hole getting stretched I take dildo which is your dick and start to insert into butt. My PUSSY is dripping wet. You will see all over in the video how juicy and wet my little pussy. Totally dripping. You get amazing view from behind how horny I am Can you feel my warm poo on your dick? Feel so amazing, I told yo just relax and I hold the things in my hand. Then I start to poo on the dildo make more dirty it. Then keep fucking my wet asshole and talking dirty. My pussy is still dripping. Gaping it and fucking hard. After fuck I still stretching butt hole and farting too. I know you enjoy as I do. Youve fucked me so hard baby. Look how dirty got your dick This is the best day for us, what do you think? Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0404.mp4
File Size : 1414.38 MB
Duration : 00:19:30
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: